Secondary IF
Options

I know it's stupid to feel this way but,

I was so sad and anxious and jealous when my friend announced she's 4 mnths PG. The reason why I feel stupid for being jealous is she resently had 2 m/cs, so she's been through so much to get to this point, but nonetheless all my IF anxiety got all stirred up.  I'm feeling a little better now.  I go back to the RE tomorrow AM so hopefully he'll have some good news for me.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I know it's stupid to feel this way but,

• Options
    yunk11yunk11 member

I know exactly where you're coming from! My cousin has had a very rough road while trying to have a baby (multiple miscarriages and an infant loss). I wish nothing but the best for her and have prayed and prayed that she has a healthy baby, but I still get small pings of jealousy when she posts a pic of her and her baby. When she lost her baby I actually prayed that she would have a healthy baby even if that meant I didn't have anymore. So, I would never wish she didn't have a baby, I just wish I had another one too. It makes me feel silly and guilty, but I can't help it. (Wow, sorry to ramble!) 

Good luck at the RE's! 

View Full Size ImageView Full Size Image
  • Options
    Good luck at the doctor.  From experience, I'm sure you truly feel happy for her, but it doesn't make your pain any easier.  The way you feel is completely understandable. 
    TTC #2 for 18 months RE for 7 months progesterone=BFN/ clomid=BFN/ IUI#1 with clomid =BFN laparoscopy-Diagnosed with stage 2 endometriosis. IUI#2 letrozole/follistim combo...baby #2 due 3/23/2013
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I agree with others.  I have a friend who has had IF struggles too, and she is expecting #2 in just a few months.  I am happy for her, but sad it is not me (yet).

I think that is one of things that I hate about IF most, not being able to just be happy for others without the pain and sadness of my own struggles.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

DD conceived after 3 years of ttc.
    MFI - DH had varicocele repair and took Clomid to get DD b. 02/2010

TTC #2 since 6/2010
    10/2012 DH diagnosed with Epilepsy
    A few failed IUIs summer 2012 and 2013. 
    DH taking clomid and waiting to see if he needs another vericocele repair. 
    Hoping for a 2015 baby or babies. 
    Wishing, hoping, waiting.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageAprilDrew04:

I agree with others.  I have a friend who has had IF struggles too, and she is expecting #2 in just a few months.  I am happy for her, but sad it is not me (yet).

I think that is one of things that I hate about IF most, not being able to just be happy for others without the pain and sadness of my own struggles.

This.  I also have a friend with IF struggles that just had #2 last month, and as much as I am happy for her, it still makes me sad to a certain extent.

It's totally normal to feel the way you do.  Good luck at the RE! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"