Military Families
Options

How will we reintegrate?

DH left when Seth was 3 weeks. He won't be back until Seth is almost 9 months. So it is me, all me. I don't trust anyone with Seth. I know I MUST trust DH, though. How am I going to reintegrate?!! I am so nervous already and I still have 4 months left.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How will we reintegrate?

• Options
    I had a very similar experience with my husbands last deployment. He left when our son was 2 weeks old and came home a few days after his first birthday. I was worried about how him coming home would be but honestly they both did great! It took some time for him to really learn all the ins and outs of taking care of our little boy but they were great together from the beginning.
    Married 5/29/09
    DS 8/10/2010 8lbs 6oz
    DD 11/28/2012 8lbs 7oz
    It's a Girl! Due 2/5/2017
  • Options
    I would just discuss your schedule with DH and let him know what you guys usually do.  Maybe let him watch your day and the way you do things and just remember that even though he may do things differently doesn't mean they are wrong.  I've had to keep myself from telling MH how to do things many times.  Don't stress.  When he comes home it should be a happy time and not something to worry about.  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"