Working Moms
Options

Mini clothing rant

So I haven't had to do a job interview in years but I have two lined up this week.  II also do not wear business clothes at my current job because I am a museum technician.  We wear jeans daily because we are constantly climbing, crawling, and handling artifacts covered in decades of dirt and god only knows what. 

There is nothing so depressing as looking through the few items of business clothing you own only to find out that nothing fits anymore and that you have to buy new items by tomorrow afternoon.

Re: Mini clothing rant

• Options
    Ohh, poor thing.  It sounds like you're not feeling all that well and should leave work and go home right away.  Make sure you take the route home past the mall.  Wink
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    jlaOKjlaOK member
    I had this issue earlier this year, only it was a work meetig that came up last minute. I went to JC Penney that evening and got a suit for $70. Good luck.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    vigurlvigurl member

imagejnealet:
    Ohh, poor thing.  It sounds like you're not feeling all that well and should leave work and go home right away.  Make sure you take the route home past the mall.  Wink

LOL...nice!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"