Washington Babies

Car accident scare today!

Someone hit me from behind today while I was driving to work!! My airbags deployed from the impact.  When the police asked if I wanted an aid car I just said yes.  

It's our first baby and we just found out a few days ago- I was so scared something would happen.  The ER checked me out physicially and everything seemed to be ok. 

I'm praying everything will be alright when I go in at the end of the month for my 1st ultrasound.  

Anyone else ever had a scare like this?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Car accident scare today!

• That sounds scary!  I don't have any personal experience with this, but something similar happened to a girl I used to work with and everything turned out to be OK.  I hope the same is true for you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love 06/2005 | Marriage 05/28/2011 | Baby! Peanut born on his due date, 9/30/12 Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How scary. I'm glad you are ok. We were in a pretty bad accident a few years ago during the 2WW and it was pretty scary. Turns out I was not pregnant so there was nothing to worry about but it was really really scary.

How far along are you? Have you followed up with your own doctor?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • How scary!  I'm glad you went to get checked out right away.  We had a small fender-bender when I was about 4 months pregnant.  Our airbags didn't deploy, but I still went straight to my midwife that afternoon.  So happy to hear that everything is okay for you as well!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How scary - hope everything is ok!
    collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
  • ah625ah625 member

When I was pregnant with my DS, we were involved in a pretty nasty wreck at 14weeks. DS was fine, and that day I found out he was a boy!

Baby is super protected in there, especially this early. I hope you're feeling okay!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Thanks for all your thoughts!   =)

I'll follow up with my OB at my first visit the end of this month and we'll see how things go.  So far no bleeding or any problems like that. 

Just a little bruising on my arms and a little sore neck this morning.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"