October 2012 Moms
Options

Sleep tight, Sweet Boy :-(

124»

Re: Sleep tight, Sweet Boy :-(

• Options
    So very sorry to hear of your loss.  Sending lots of T&P your families way!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    IAM3BsIAM3Bs member
    I am so sorry- I can't imagine how you must be feeling. I think the garden is a great way to honor his memory.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so sorry! This literally made me cry! I cannot imagine the pain you are dealing with. Praying for peace & comfort for you and your family during this time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    ((hugs)) He will know his mommy loved him dearly. I'm so sorry.
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss I hope for the best for you and your family...
    Anniversary
  • Options

Im so very sorry to read this. I wish I could find words that provide comfort to you during this time. Please know my thoughts are with you and your family during this time. 

• Options
    So sorry for your loss. Broken Heart
    BabyFruit Ticker image image Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. My heart aches for you.
  • Options
    I'm so very sorry for your loss.  Many T&P for you and your family.
    my read shelf:
    Erika's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Oct Angel Babies Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wow, I have no words. I am so terribly sorry for your loss. My heart breaks for you. T&P's
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    KNemoKNemo member
    Words cannot even convey how heartbroken I am for you! I pray that you will be able to find peace soon. Lots of hugs and T&Ps headed your way!
    The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Options
    CEO I've been wondering about you and am so saddened to hear of the outcome. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your DH.
  • Options
    how heartbreaking.  We are thinking of you.
  • Options
    Oh I'm so sorry.  You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers in this difficult time.  I have no idea what it must feel like but you have my deepest sympathies.
  • Options
    I am so, so sorry. I wish you and your family strength in this awful time and will be thinking of you.
    DD 9/15/12
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to read this news.  You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers! 
    "And now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love." I Corinthians 13:13 Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry! :( You are in my thoughts and prayers! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm very sorry for your loss.  My thoughts are with you during this difficult time.  I cannot express how much my heart aches for you and your family right now.
  • Options
    very sorry for your loss. truly. :-(
  • Options
    SO sorry for your loss, I will be praying for you and your family.
    IAmPregnant TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss. Sending thoughts and prayers your way. *Hugs*
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    CLLDLLCLLDLL member
    I'm so very sorry for your loss.  Wishing you a speedy physical recovery & all the time and space you need to head emotionally.  You and your family will be in my T&Ps.

image imageimageimage

• Options
    I am soo sorry for your loss! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband!
  • Options
    I'm heartbroken for you. I'm so sorry you and your family had to go through this. 
  • Options
    efs83efs83 member
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My heart breaks for you and you and your family are most definitely in my prayers. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss. 
  • Options
    Thanks so much for your condolences as we move through the grieving process. I read each response over and over today. I will be lurking here and there but will begin to spend some time on the loss boards :-( H&H9!
  • Options
    jlcrhwjlcrhw member
    I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayer are with you.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for this heartbreaking news. Your son will be remembered and no matter how small the footprint he made an impact on this earth. Sending prayers of peace and strength your way in the coming weeks and months. Your sweet son will be an angel watching over you and your husband and will always be a part of your family. 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm very sorry for your loss. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Your memorial for Issac sounds lovely, a very touching tribute. Please take care.

• Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss!
    Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    b-ruthb-ruth member
    I am so sorry you are going through this.  Your family will be in my prayers.

• Options
    I'm so very sorry for your loss. It's incredibly hard and please take time to heal. Over time it will get easier, and again, I'm just so incredibly sorry. Losing a child like this is harder than any words can ever say.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
     Anniversary Oct Angel Babies

PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry my heart is breaking for you and your family. Huge hugs. When your ready the Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss board and the TTC after a loss board have wonderful support.
  • Options
    I am so unbelievably sorry for your loss! I hope your garden provides you peace. That is an awesome way to honor him.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Oct Angel Babies boots badge
  • Options
    morkmork member
    I'm sorry for your loss. *hugs*
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mama to 5 angel babies, 1 rainbow baby, and 2 more angel babies. 
    My beautiful Ella/ToT arrived 10/10/12. 
  • Options
    I'm so very sorry for your loss...he was and always will be a very loved boy.  Thoughts and prayers are with you...
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"