Cloth Diapering
Options

BG Freetime - do they go on sale?

My stash is currently 24 BG 4.0 and I wouldn't mind getting a few more and was thinking about trying the Freetime ones. Currently BG is having their B5G1 sale, but only for the 4.0's.

Has anyone ever seen a deal for the Freetime?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: BG Freetime - do they go on sale?

• Options
    I have never seen a deal specific to Freetimes. They are a relatively new CD, so that may be why. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I only ever see the 4.0's on sale - the elementals and freetimes are always regular price - not even a bulk discount :-(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well, they only came out about 6 months ago so I'm sure that's why. Although sales on Elementals are pretty rare too now that I think about it, and they're not very new.
    Lilypie - (8zJg)Lilypie - (Eu83)
  • Options
    You have to watch, I picked up 2 in aplix from a small online store back in march for $12
  • Options
    I'd just keep an eye out for CD stores that have discount codes that don't exclude BG.  There are several stores that frequently do 10-15% off, especially around holidays.  Keep an eye out on diaperpin.com for coupon codes... I'm hoping there are a lot of 4th of July sales.
  • Options
    kacellekacelle member
    I haven't seen them on sale.  But I way recommend the Elementals, which are sold as seconds from time to time.
    Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
  • Options

BG ran a 15-20% off sale during Earth week which included the freetimes but that's about it.

You can look on the BST group for new ones, they will be a couple dollars less than retail if you can find some up for grabs.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"