Preemies
Options

When did your LO sit up on their own?

My girls were 7 weeks early and are a little over 5 months old. I was just wondering when your Preemie was sitting on their own by and how early they were?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: When did your LO sit up on their own?

• Options
    ppantsppants member
    It seemed like f o r e v e r, but it was really around 8-9 months.  My twins were born @ 32w.
    Wendy Twins 1/27/06. DS and DD
  • Options
    With DD#1 I think she was 7 months old. She was 6.5 weeks early born at 33w 4d.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

My DD has just started to be able to sit up on her own for short periods of time and she is 7 months actual/5 adjusted.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Just in the last month they really started being able to do for long enough periods of time without falling over.  So I'd say about 7 months adjusted.
  • Options
    LO was a 32 weeker and sat unassisted at exactly 7 months actual
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Photobucket
  • Options
    unassisted? 6-7 mo (35w).  Push to sitting? 8 and 9.5 mo.
  • Options
    7 months actual, 4.5 adjusted (29 weeker). It was much earlier than we thought it would be, so far his gross motor milestones have been early like this, but other stuff aligns more with adjusted age. They are all so different with this milestone stuff!
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
  • Options
    Six months- my guys were born at 34w 3d. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"