Baby Names
Options

Help name Liam's brother

DS is Liam Ralph and we're expecting DS #2. The middle name will be Everett after DH's dad who passed away. The front runner first name is Noah, and while we both like it, I'm not sure it's "the one." We also considered Owen. I like Miles and Landon, but DH doesn't. I also read the name Caden today and kinda like it. What do you think ladies, both from this list and other suggestions that sound good with big brother Liam and the mn Everett?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Help name Liam's brother

• Options

My very Irish friend has a 2-year-old named Liam.  They just had their second son, named Trevor.  That would make a good sibset and FN/MN combo.

• Options
    imageBrideBuddies:

My very Irish friend has a 2-year-old named Liam.  They just had their second son, named Trevor.  That would make a good sibset and FN/MN combo. 

Ooh! I like that suggestion! I don't mind any of your names except Caden. I know male and female Caden's so that rules it out for me. What about Cade, Tate, or Cole? 

BFP #1 6/3/10 | EDD 2/5/11 | Noelle born 1/28/11
    BFP #2 12/20/11 | EDD 8/24/12 | Natural M/C 12/22/11
    BFP #3 5/13/12 (Mother's Day!) | EDD 1/23/13 | Natural M/C 6/9/12 (blighted ovum discovered 6/7/12 at 7w1d)
    "And to think when their little eyes opened, the first thing they saw was the face of Jesus."
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Ovulation Chart | My Baby Name List
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    From your list I like Noah the best, Miles would be second

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Options

My favorite from your list is actually Everett.  But if that definitely is in the middle I like all of your names pretty equally except for Caden.  Caden is going to be cast as a "2010ish" name with all the other "adens".

Noah Everett would probably be my #1 choice (considering flow and your DH's preferences).

Married 6/28/03

Kate ~ 7/3/09 *** Connor ~ 11/11/10

4 miscarriages: 2007, 2009, 2013, 2014

*~*~*~*~*

No more TTC for us. We are done, and at peace, as a family of 4.

"Suffering has been stronger than all other teaching, and has taught me to understand what your heart used to be. I have been bent and broken, but – I hope – into a better shape.” — Charles Dickens

• Options
    I like Noah and Owen and think both sound good with Everett.  I really don't like Caden, but it's just NMS.
    Baby Elf due October 28 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I love the name Noah.  Caden is the only one on your list that I don't like. 
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Options
    BethPSUBethPSU member

Noel, Dean, Nolan, Trevor

What about using Everett as the fn and calling him Rhett? 

• Options
    I like Noah.  I don't like Caden really at all.  What about Nathaniel, Cole, Wyatt, Matthias?
  • Options

I am also not a fan of Caden because its so trendy, but then again Im not a trendy name person no matter what the name is!

I like your other names and I REALLY like pp's suggestion of Nolan--like Noah but a harder consonant sound which appeals to me for some reason! When we were team green for DD we considered Liam for a boy and also Shane..what about Shane Everett? Liam and Shane both sound irish to me so they work together IMO....As long as your last name doesnt start with an "X" because a little boy with initials SEX is just not right!

Also, I love Miles. I have a friend with a Miles and a Jonah, which is another idea.....

• Options
    I really like Owen Everett.
    kissing

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP: 10/26/11 EDD: 6/28/12

• Options
    My favorite on your list would be Miles Everett.
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imageBethPSU:

What about using Everett as the fn and calling him Rhett? 

I like this idea!

Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"