School-Aged Children

What did you do for Mothers' Day?

Go!

We did a cookout yesterday for DH's and my parents and siblings.  Today, the kids and DH took me out to Bob Evans for breakfast.  This afternoon I convinced the kiddos to hang in there for a 10 mile bike ride.  We had fantastic weather in the mid-Atlantic region all weekend.  What a nice Mothers Day!

Hope everyone else had a fantastic weekend! 

High School English teacher and mom of 2 kids:

DD, born 9/06/00 -- 12th grade
DS, born 8/25/04 -- 7th grade

Re: What did you do for Mothers' Day?

• JMayJMay member

Hi!  Went out Saturday to avoid the Mother's Day restaurant rush - then spent most of the weekend hanging out at home and enjoying each other's company. We were total slugs and we loved it!

Hope everyone felt loved and appreciated! :)

Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • We went for lunch with my mom, went to pick out my annuals and veggies and planted those.  I would have liked to sleep in and get a pedicure, but that didn't happen.  It was still a nice day.  The weather was great and my kids were adorable. 
    DS1 age 7, DD age 5 and DS2 born 4/3/12
  • Loading the player...
  • MrsSRMrsSR member

I got to sleep in until 8:30.

Then DH ran to McDonalds and got me an egg and cheese biscuit and a caramel frappe.  I opened my gifts (a spa giftcard, chocolate covered strawberries, and a coupon for one week off of packing lunches).

After breakfast we went to run a couple errands.

Came home for DD's nap and I cleaned and spray painted her new to her picnic table.

After she woke up we did lunch and then went to Petco to see the "meows" that are up for adoption and headed over to Toys R Us to get her a toy for being the best baby ever.

Came home and spent a couple hours outside, playing in the sand and in her playhouse.... DH mowed. 

It was a nice day with lots of together time.

• Well I took care of a sick toddler...Husband took our son fishing. Then later on in the day he surprised me with take out. We had already arranged to make up mothers day since our daughter was sick. So this week on Sunday we are celebrating it at my moms
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I took my mom out to lunch and bought her some bath oils.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"