I have no idea what Pirate Booty is...
- Sliced apples, pears, strawberries, or oranges
- Watermelon slices
- Fruit salad or fruit tray
- Veggie tray with hummus or ranch dip
- Mini bagels with cream cheese
- String cheese with crackers
- Squeezable yogurts or applesauces
- Non peanut trail mix (pretzels, Chex, and Goldfish crackers)
i love pirate's booty!
how about annie's gummy bunnies, fruit skewers.
I like Pirate's Booty too - I actually bring it in for my own snack.
I'm lazy so I'd bring Pirates Booty (or pretzels?) and 1/2 a banana, grapes or apple slices for each kid.
Pirate Botty is very popular at our preschool.
String cheese, cheese crackers, pretzels, apple slices, fruit leather, all big hits in her class.