Pre-School and Daycare

Preschool snack ideas.

This has probably been asked before but I have to bring a snack for 16 kids to preschool and I need some creative ideas. And is Pirate Booty a bad idea? Not bad for them but not really heathy. Thank you.

Re: Preschool snack ideas.

• I have no idea about snakes but I want to say that every mom avoid maggie and other junk food from their  under 7 age kids.
  • I have no idea what Pirate Booty is...

Suggested Snacks:

- Sliced apples, pears, strawberries, or oranges

- Watermelon slices

- Fruit salad or fruit tray

- Veggie tray with hummus or ranch dip

- Mini bagels with cream cheese

- String cheese with crackers

- Squeezable yogurts or applesauces

- Non peanut trail mix (pretzels, Chex, and Goldfish crackers)

• Loading the player...
  • i love pirate's booty! :)

how about annie's gummy bunnies, fruit skewers.

• I like Pirate's Booty too - I actually bring it in for my own snack.

I'm lazy so I'd bring Pirates Booty (or pretzels?) and 1/2 a banana, grapes or apple slices for each kid.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • We have to send snack for 28 kids for a week straight once out of the school year. We sent a bag of pears, a bag of apples, a big block of cheddar cheese with Kashi 12 grain crackers, a giant bag of grapes, a bag of pretzels and a few bags of microwavable Orville Redenbacher's natural popcorn. Not creative, but it got the job done.
  • I think Pirate's Booty would be fine.  We have taken: pita chips, bell peppers, and hummus, mini-bagels and cream cheese, crackers and string cheese, and various fruits.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • AZ123AZ123 member
    ha! I just brought Pirate Booty today for snack! That and I did apple slices. I usually bring two things but honestly, the kids love repitition so I don't have a lot of variety. It is usually sliced fruit or yogurt and then crackers or homemade muffins.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Pirate Botty is very popular at our preschool.

String cheese, cheese crackers, pretzels, apple slices, fruit leather, all big hits in her class.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"