Pre-School and Daycare

favorite clothes labels for school/daycare?

My babe is starting daycare soon and I need to get into the habit of labeling clothes, bottles, etc. What are your favorite labels? 

(I looked through the last couple pages and didn't see this asked, though I suspect it is asked often.)

Re: favorite clothes labels for school/daycare?

• AZ123AZ123 member
    A lot of people like Mabels Labels. I personally just go onto ebay and buy the kind that you can iron on. I've never had any problems with them coming off after washing. They're cheap too - like 200 for $5 and that includes shipping!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I can not be bothered with labels. A permanent marker works great!
  • Loading the player...
  • I got a bunch from Label Daddy using a groupon. Totally worth it; I got our last name only, so I can use them for either one of my girls. 

I can't tell you how many times I've looked at a sippy cup or jacket as we were leaving the house, realized it wasn't labeled, and slapped one on. It has really helped, both for DD1 at preschool, and DD2 when I take her to the gym daycare and many of the kids have similar snack cups or sippies.  

I used to use a sharpie and I'd have to re-label DD1's water bottles every few washes; the Label Daddy labels stick really well no matter how much we wash them, and even re-stick just as well if my kids pick them half off or whatever.  

DD1, 1/5/2008 ~~~ DD2, 3/17/2010
  • namebubbles.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • OliverslabelsThey go through the dishwasher, washer, dryer, and never need replaced.  I've had to peel them off of things I finally wanted to give away.  Love them!
    Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • We used Campbound(dot)com.

Fantastic people we have used them for several years with my grandmothers labels in her nursing home as well as DS's preschool.

Quick turnaround, and iron on labels.

photo notebook.jpg 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagekcarbonell:
    namebubbles.com

these.

• KL777KL777 member
    Mabels Labels was recommended from this site and I tried it.  They're great :-)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• imagekcarbonell:
    namebubbles.com

These things are indestructible in the dishwasher not as great on clothes but I will BT them

Again for #2. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Inchbug's Orbit Labels for cups, Mabel's Labels for jackets/shoes/etc.

Moved to Maple Valley, Washington January 2012
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"