October 2012 Moms
Options

Kids say the Darndest Things

I work as an interventionist with first graders and today I had two moments that made me laugh.

The first was I had a student tell another student in front of me that I wouldn't be coming back next year. I was like oh why's that? He said, "because you're having a baby." 

The second was I had a student from my internship class look at me and say, "You're getting bigger." 

Re: Kids say the Darndest Things

• Options

My 9yo niece said to me yesterday, "if it you want to know, you look more pregnant than fat today." Um, thanks?

ETA: corrected mistake

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Remembering my angel baby, Ezekiel, 09/03/2011...you will forever be in my heart.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

• Options
    imagepiffle42:
    DS has told me repeatedly that I'm going to look really fat by the time the LO is ready to be born.  He likes to lightly play on my stomach like a drum and tell me that it's jiggly.  Kids have no filter!
    Kids have no filter? How about my DH too! My DH told me I have about 3 inches of fluff around this baby. Please keep in mind that I had lost 30 lbs before getting my BFP, then lost another 8, and have only gained back 6. I about kicked him in the balls. He was trying to be funny, but got slapped for it.
    boots badgePhotobucket BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"