Pre-School and Daycare

Boy moms - fashion question for you:

Are denim shorts totally out for boys?

I don't really think I've seen them in stores.

We have a ton of hand me downs for which I'm eternally grateful but I'm wondering if I need to keep the denim ones more for around the house play instead of for school?

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.

Re: Boy moms - fashion question for you:

• ss+elss+el member
    I've seen denim shorts everywhere I've looked for summer clothes for DS. I tend to buy him more khaki and navy shorts because they're easier to find for 4 or 5 bucks each than denim, but I don't think denim is out.
  • Loading the player...
  • I think they are in right now! 
    O 10.08 & MJ 6.10
  • I'm leaning toward out.
  • rsd12rsd12 member
    My boys would not wear them, too heavy for summer. I personally am not a fan either, I think they are out of style ; )
    Boy 1 2/06 - Boy 2 12/07 - Boy 3 9/09
  • I want to say in. DS has some that I got from Target and they match with any shirt.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm not a fan.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageI Heart The 80s:
    I am also not a fan of denim shorts. They should be outlawed for every man, boy and child.

This!

"You reach deeper until you can find the strength.  That's all life is, one big fight after another."

Angel babies: 9/19/07, 10/08/09, 1/05/11

• From what I have seen they are in if they are long and cool looking. Crazy 8 has them this season. 

eTA that I like them if they are skater looking, we are not talking 80s cut-off.  

Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08
  • That's mostly what all of my boys have.  In or out I like them and my kids are wearing them.
  • byrne15byrne15 member
    I've never put ds in denim shorts because I don't like how they look on boys (or men).

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• My husband always makes jokes about people who wear "jorts" so we have never bought them and probably will not. We tend to buy instead navy blue cargo shorts since they also match pretty much everything but are a little lighter weight and can be dressed up or down. If you have the denim shorts though, no need to toss them. I would probably use them on the weekends.
    imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"