Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

FFFC

It's 9:40 am, why hasn't this been started yet!? =p
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: FFFC

• Options
    I love to listen to Bob and Tom in my office. I shut the door and crank it. I laugh my ars off. I think they are brilliant. This morning they are talking about sex robots and is it cheating? Too Funny.
  • Options

I lost 70 pounds using Jenny Craig. I'm amazing.

Don't mind me, I'm a little tipsy. Love you, lambs!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hope that when I take my DS to his ear infection follow-up next week, the pedi goes ahead and refers him to an ENT for ear tubes. I've been wanting him to get tubes for a long time.
    "To me, you are perfect."

• Options
    imageMariahCarey3:

Hey Mimi! Loved you in Glitter... <3

I can't stand when people say "ZOMG!" I have no idea why... I just don't understand what the hell the letter Z is doing there..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageMoidonna:
    I have the day off and I kind of wish I'd sent my kids to daycare so I could just catch up on my DVRed TV shows.  Sigh. 
    Madonna, hi love, hows the new album?
  • Options
    imageJillibean85:
    imageMariahCarey3:

I can't stand when people say "ZOMG!" I have no idea why... I just don't understand what the hell the letter Z is doing there..

Thanks dahling, but between you and me, I'd like to forget Glitter every happened. <3
  • Options

I liked the first Game of Thrones book, but I don't like the tv series.

And Jon Snow, ehh, he's ok. 

• Options

1--last week, C had a sprint of days where he woke up several times in the middle of the night. I discussed the situation with my secretary, who has two kids, and realized we had just started giving C a bit of chocolate for his dessert at night. Naturally, once we stopped, he was STTN again. Deserve an awared for Missing The Obvious.

2--Yesterday I walked C from the daycare door to our car. While I was getting the carseat ready, C picked up a used cigarette butt. I am definitely PO'd at the jackwad who decided to leave cigarette butts in a daycare parking lot; I get smoking is an addicition, but keep the nastyness to yourself. And I am still irritated enough to suggest to the director that they look at cleaning the parking lot occasionally, as there is some debris and junk. Would I be That Mom for doing this?

3--DH and I can both roll our tongues into hot-dog roll shape, and figured C probably had the genetics to do it too. We've spent the past week encouraging him to try this, and he's finally picked it up last night. He still can't count, or sound out all the alphabet letters, and every animal either barks like a dog or roars like a lion; we have our priorities straight in our household.

• Options
    imagechach916:

I liked the first Game of Thrones book, but I don't like the tv series.

And Jon Snow, ehh, he's ok. 

Meh, I've never been a big fan of Jon Snow.  He's kind of a whiny biitch. 

• Options
    imageEllaHella:

imageKJmashup:
    I hope that when I take my DS to his ear infection follow-up next week, the pedi goes ahead and refers him to an ENT for ear tubes. I've been wanting him to get tubes for a long time.

Do you need a referral for insurance purposes?  If not, skip the pedi and go straight to the ENT.  We did this with the Allergist.  Best move I've ever made.

Now that you mention it, I don't think we do. We have a PPO. I am going to check into this--thanks for bringing this up!

• Options
    imageScout2005:
    imageJillibean85:
    imageMariahCarey3:

I use it sarcastically, to imply immaturity.

As in "ZOMG no one bought anything off my registry, people are such meanie heads and I don't want their icky baby clothes and who cares if this is my third child ALL BABIES DESERVE TO BE CELEBRATED WITH A BIG SHOWER FOR 80 PEOPLE and ZOMG you don't know my lyfe."

As an example. 

Exactly.  It's also on par with deliberately inserting 1's into a string of !'s. 

• Options

1.  Today is 4/20.  I prefer to think of it as International Spark a Doob day instead of Columbine Day or Hitler's Birthday. 

2.  I think P&CE is one fat-related thread away from completely going off the deep end. 

3.  The girls are in love with Bye Bye Birdie.  The original 1962 movie, not the remake.  I'm very pleased with this. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options
    imageCinemaGoddess:

1.  Today is 4/20.  I prefer to think of it as International Spark a Doob day instead of Columbine Day or Hitler's Birthday. 

2.  I think P&CE is one fat-related thread away from completely going off the deep end. 

3.  The girls are in love with Bye Bye Birdie.  The original 1962 movie, not the remake.  I'm very pleased with this. 

I wish I lived in Colorado today. 

• Options
    imageEllaHella:
    imagehistorychick79:

2--Yesterday I walked C from the daycare door to our car. While I was getting the carseat ready, C picked up a used cigarette butt. I am definitely PO'd at the jackwad who decided to leave cigarette butts in a daycare parking lot; I get smoking is an addicition, but keep the nastyness to yourself. And I am still irritated enough to suggest to the director that they look at cleaning the parking lot occasionally, as there is some debris and junk. Would I be That Mom for doing this?

Yes.  You would be That Mom.  But I also find cigarette butts to be disgusting and rude.  I judge the shites out of people who just toss it on the ground. 

DD was digging in the sand with a cigarette butt at the park... WTH is smoking at a flippin park???? Idiots.

Also, I want so badly to like Adam Levine, but he just comes off as cocky (on "The Voice") and i hate that, so I can't stand him. I also wish Christina Aguilera would stop it already with the platinum blonde hair and fire engine red lipstick all the time, it's starting to make her look like Mi Mi from the Drew Carey Show. =/

• Options
    imageEllaHella:
    imagehistorychick79:

Yes.  You would be That Mom.  But I also find cigarette butts to be disgusting and rude.  I judge the shites out of people who just toss it on the ground. 

I figured, and haven't done it. It's one of those fantasies, like melodramatically walking out of work because you've won the the lottery. Except the lottery one would be way cooler....

• Options
    imageCinemaGoddess:

um, I love Bye-Bye Birdie. My aunt use to make us watch that as well as Best Little Whore House in Texas and Beach Blanket Bingo

Also, I don't know 4/20 as anything other than "4/20" doobie day... Hitler? Columbine? ...never heard of em. Oh, probably cuz I was stoned.

• Options

Oh, here's an actual confession.

The other day when the boy scout thread was posted, I read the title a few times before I realized that it was not a thread asking if I (Scout) was planning to have a boy someday.  It made me think I need to take a bumpcation. 

• Options

These are lame.

I hit a car when dropping off DD this morning and didn't do anything about it.

In my defence, it was more like a rub, and as far as I could tell there wasn't even any paint trasnfer.

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageScout2005:
    imageJillibean85:
    imageMariahCarey3:

I use it sarcastically, to imply immaturity.

As in "ZOMG no one bought anything off my registry, people are such meanie heads and I don't want their icky baby clothes and who cares if this is my third child ALL BABIES DESERVE TO BE CELEBRATED WITH A BIG SHOWER FOR 80 PEOPLE and ZOMG you don't know my lyfe."

As an example. 

I can handle the sarcastic ones... It's when people are trying to be cute, "ZOMG! I totes just got the best deal on Zulily, you're all gonna be so jelly right now..."

As an example..

• Options
    imagescoutkate:

Oh, here's an actual confession.

The other day when the boy scout thread was posted, I read the title a few times before I realized that it was not a thread asking if I (Scout) was planning to have a boy someday.  It made me think I need to take a bumpcation. 

Don't you dare

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options
    imageRayRay007:

These are lame.

In my defence, it was more like a rub, and as far as I could tell there wasn't even any paint trasnfer.

• Options
    imageRayRay007:

These are lame.

Ooh, I would have left a note.  This was daycare parking lot?  Are you sure nobody saw?

• Options
    imageCinemaGoddess:

Wow, my FFFC is that I just now realized what P&CE is.

I have no idea why it just now clicked in my head. I have been over there a lot on my own, but any time it was mentioned here I would always wondering what it stood for. lol Yea, I is so smart these days.

• Options
    imageEllaHella:
    imageRayRay007:

These are lame.

That is extremely shittay on your part. 

Agreed.  You have no idea if their wheel is out of alignment or anything.  I once had someone cave in my entire bumper in a parking lot and take off and I've had someone snag my bumper and rip it off while it was parked on the street (again, leaving and doing nothing).  I was out my deductible in both cases.  Sucks.

Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Options
    imageIrishCoffee7:

Confession:  I find all the attention paid to 4/20 to be lame.  Not because I'm against pot or smoking it or even having a special day to smoke it.  More because it's sort of like if there was a national "have some beers" day.  If you want pot, smoke it. 

I guess I just find it odd that a lot of adults (on FB etc. even) are publicly even acknowledging 4/20. 

I agree. 

• Options
    imageIrishCoffee7:

Confession:  I find all the attention paid to 4/20 to be lame.  Not because I'm against pot or smoking it or even having a special day to smoke it.  More because it's sort of like if there was a national "have some beers" day.  If you want pot, smoke it. 

I guess I just find it odd that a lot of adults (on FB etc. even) are publicly even acknowledging 4/20. 

St. Patrick's Day, dude. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    imageRedWingsFan:
    imageRayRay007:

These are lame.

Ooh, I would have left a note.  This was daycare parking lot?  Are you sure nobody saw?

That's what I would be afriad of. Even if there wasn't any damage it would still be considered a hit and run right?

• Options
    imageRayRay007:

These are lame.

Ahhh, now the fun begins....

FWIW I left a parking lot scrape about 15yrs ago. I backed out my little Ford Tempo in a Sams Club parking lot into a pickup truck's fender, pretty sure there was a dent, no clue how I did that. However it was die-hard pouring rain, so there's no way I could have left a note, and at the time I didn't think about running into customer service to page the person.

• Options
    imageRayRay007:

These are lame.

oh you silly Canadian you.

• Options
    I don't know who Jon Snow is. For a while there, I was thinking Jon Stewart but methinks they're different. Do I need to watch more tv?
    SQUIRREL!!!

• Options

Lame: I've never had RedBull - or any of the energy drinks.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

I hate it when people equate pot smoking with being an irresponsible teenager and/or college student.

But then talk about how much wine they drink.

As if wine is somehow different in how it affects the body.

JUST SAYIN'. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    imagetopbirdsix:

It's gross.  Seriously seriously gross.

GoGirl is better. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    imageCinemaGoddess:

I hate it when people equate pot smoking with being an irresponsible teenager and/or college student.

JUST SAYIN'. 

but pot is bad & illegal.

you hippy.

• Options
    I look at all the dents and dings and scratches on my car and wonder how many of them were put there by other drivers who "didn't know" or "didn't think they did any damage."

• Options
    imaget.bird:
    imageCinemaGoddess:

JUST SAYIN'. 

but pot is bad & illegal.

you hippy.

You say hippy like it's a bad thing. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    imaget.bird:
    imageRayRay007:

These are lame.

oh you silly Canadian you.

Lol. But so RayRay, you got out of your car to check if there was damage, then just got back in your car and drove away?
    SQUIRREL!!!

• Options
    imagetopbirdsix:

I have only had one sip of  a Red Bull, and hated it, so never drank anything like that again. Plus I just really don't believe that any of that kind of stuff works.

• Options
    imageCinemaGoddess:

JUST SAYIN'. 

I agree, but due to it being illegal (which is stupid) and such, I stick to the alcohol nowadays, especially since I passed the Bar exam.  I don't want to get disbarred, yo.

• Options

imageKJmashup:
    I look at all the dents and dings and scratches on my car and wonder how many of them were put there by other drivers who "didn't know" or "didn't think they did any damage."

I work at a university, no staff parking, and the spots are probably the narrowest they can legally make them. When we got my current vehicle, DH was completely worried about getting a car with good paint quality, and I told him to not bother.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"