Parenting after 35

Toddlerism of the Day

Because it's so slow....

What did your kid do/say today that cracked you up and made you LOL?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Toddlerism of the Day

• I'll start.....

"My pants are wobbly!"   After I didn't snap and zip them up after a diaper change.

And when asked where Grandma was (she lives in Iowa), he said "At the store shopping!"  Which is hilarious only to me because grandma has a serious spending problem and constantly runs to the mall whenever she visits.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This wasn't today, but recently.  T is still in diapers (we're not pushing potty training because all my experienced mom friends tell me she'll regress once baby comes!)  The other day her grandma was over and said, "oh honey, let Mema change you, you're stinky."  She gave Mema the dirtiest look and said, "NO Mema, YOU stink!" 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Awsome!!

I was driving E, K and S to the sitters this morning, and E wanted to know how fresh air got sucked into the van. So as I was explaining it, she wanted to know what happened when someone farted in the car, if the fan worked in reverse. Before I could answer, K speaks up and said, "Um, we'll all DIE, duh!". FFS, I couldn't stop laughing, because she clearly remembers dh dropping the bomb in the car and being a captive audience.

• This isn't from today, but I had to share. Liam is "barely" a toddler; he just turned one last week, but he calls EVERY animal a kitty. We went to the zoo, and even the elephant was a "kitty." The way he says it is, "Kheee!"

I was so excited when we got to the tigers because he got to be right :-)

MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• DS gave the cat a time out for touching one of his toys. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We went on a road trip this weekend and DS would take his shoes and socks off then say, "touch my nekkid foot" to get me to tickle his foot.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"