Adoption
Options

Bad news

Our birth mom has been really wishy washy lately and we (DH and I) keep wanting to talk to her about it but she keeps having crisis after crisis and not really communicating with us in between the crisis-es (yes I am making up words, I am allowed today).  She is on bedrest now and I have been trying to get a hold of her and not able to.  I called her husband (yes she has a husband, it is a long story) and he said basically that she has been avoiding us because she wants to keep the baby and is afraid to tell us.  So there you have it.  Another failure.  When are we going to catch a break?
Our Blog - http://thedittemores.blogspot.com/
Dx PCOS 2003/high fasting insulin/clotting issues DH Dx with low sperm count, motility and morphology. Varicocele repair (11/1/2010)
2/2011 - Confirmed no improvement - On to Donor Sperm
4 failed IUIs in 2010
IUI#5 and 6- with DS, BFN
Final IUI - Lucky #7! IUI with DS - 20.Jun.2011 - 21.5 mil motile! Not so lucky - BFFN and the end of our IF journey....
Waiting for our family to be complete through Adoption - May 2012 - Hoping our baby finds us soon!

Re: Bad news

• Options
    I"m so sorry
  • Options
    I'm really sorry, too. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh man I am so sorry!!! Huge hugs!! It never gets easier :(
    Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    I am so sorry.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry!!!
    keira party Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wow, there's no good way to get that news, but it's a shame she couldn't be more honest about her feelings.  I'm so, so sorry!
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. I don't understand why these things happen, but I hope you find your forever baby soon!
    Photobucket My Favorite Part of Spring~Red Sox Baseball!
  • Options
    Oh ouch, I'm so sorry.  :(  I suppose it's better to know now than after several more months, but I'm sure it hurts just as badly.  
  • Options
    kekiskekis member
    Oh Meg - that SUCKS.  I wish you didn't have to keep going through this.  If I had a break to share with you, I would.  :(
    Todd & Kristin, 3.10.07

After 5.5 years of loss, heartbreak, and empty arms, our dreams were fulfilled through the beautiful, selfless gift of adoption. We are amazingly blessed!

Blog About Us | Blog About RPL/IF/Adoption

imageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

i'm soo sorry

hang in there

hugs, love and prayers...familyhope
  • Options
    Oh I am so sorry for your loss.  It never gets easier to hear that news.  Keep you chin up and have faith that it will happen for you.  Sending hugs.
  • Options
    I'm so very sorry... that doesn't seem to express what I am really wanting to say but  can't find any other words to fit....
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry!
  • Options
    I HATE this!! I wish I had better words of encouragement to share. I am so sorry!!
    June 2010-Lap
    b2b Injectable IUI #1 7/25/10 & 7/26/10 = BFP beta 14dpIUI = 133 MC 9/14 at 9 weeks
    b2b Injectable IUI #2 12/5/10 & 12/6/10 = BFN
    IVF #1 ER 3/28/11 ET 3 embryos 3/31/11= BFN
    b2b Injectable IUI#3 6/28/11 & 6/29/11 = BFN
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome :)

Submitted Adoption Application on 6/1/2011
    Homestudy 7/19/2011
    IVF#2 CX due to Adoption Match
    We were blessed with our daughter through the gift of adoption
    IVF #2.1 ET 2 embryos 2/14/13 7 frostiesLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    So sorry to hear this!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry.
  • Options
    I am so sorry. 
  • Options
    Praying for you.  
  • Options
    jani7jani7 member
    I am so sorry :( 
  • Options
    I am so sorry!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry :(
  • Options
    I am so sorry.  I just read your siggy and you guys have been though so much.  You deserve for something to just go right for once.  ((hugs))

TTC September 2010 thru October 2011
    SA February 2011: Normal
    RE App. October 2011 - Recc. Clomid and IUI

Taking a break from TTC to pursue adoption

Met our 2 year old son in Russia July 2012!
    Court trip October 2012
    Home November 24 2012!

Back to RE Summer 2013. TTC journey continues: 

Dx DOR, endometriosis, low sperm count 
    Clomid + IUI#1, #2 = BFN / IUI #3 = ???

Laparoscopy scheduled December 2013

Adding a Burden
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. 
    Little Slick
    Born 6.26.10
    Forever a Family 11.26.12
  • Options
    Hugs to you during this difficult time. I pray you can find peace with this somehow. I'm so sorry.
    BM to Kenzie 9/1/04 --- Married 1/22/09 --- Me 27 - DH 25 --- TTC our first since April 2010 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I am so so sorry :(  
  • Options
    CheleChele member
    I'm so sorry this is happening. 
    10/27/07
  • Options

Wow.  That sucks.  We too have been having multiple crisis-es and are/were wondering the same thing but she says no, she's not changed her mind.  Still I know how you felt.  Hang in there!  It will happen.  Adoption Happens. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"