15 Weeks Pregnant
Options

Predicting Sex...

Just wondering if anyone has ever had someone predict the sex based on your cursive writing!?  I had a friend do this for me the other day and am wondering it it's really accurate...according to her, it's a boy!  :)  We'll see if she's right soon enough.  

Re: Predicting Sex...

• Options

My friend's mom predicted the sex of our baby...but she used a "special" necklace of hers. I've never heard of the cursive writing one though. lol. But she also said that we were expecting a boy! :) I'm hoping for a boy, but like you said, we'll find out soon (: Congratulations!

• Options

my mom predicted sex of the baby for my sister-in-law adn she was correct. all of my husbands family looking at my almost-no belly and try to predict too

i hope they are right lol

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    the only two people who have tried to predict my gender is my nieces lol, and they swear i am going to have a girl.
  • Options
    I've heard of too many ways to predict sex... it's all very annonying. If you want to find out, go to a private ultrasound place that specializes in determining gender. You can go once you're 13 weeks. That's what I did. It's a girl and no more guessing!
  • Options

I am not crazy; but I am actually really good at predicting gender. I was right with my son, and my nephews, niece and three of my friends babies in the past year. I just**knew** two were having girls and one was having a boy.

I am fairly confident this one is a girl, even though I can't really decide what I "want" We'll see!

On the night you were born, the moon smiled with such wonder that the stars peeked in to see you and the night wind whispered,"life will never be the same" Image and video hosting by TinyPicalt="Lilypie 1st Birthday Pic" width="29" height="20" border="0" /> BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"