Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Ready-to-eat organic meals?

I do occasionally give my DD a ready-to-eat meal -- maybe once or twice a week, when time is short. I'm talking about the Gerber toddler meals (chicken and pinwheels, raviolis, etc.). Although DD seems to like them, I find them slightly gross -- slimy, especially. I am wondering if anyone can recommend another brand, preferably organic. I don't see many other options at the regular grocery store and am wondering if Wegman's or Whole Foods, etc, carries more appetizing options.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Ready-to-eat organic meals?

• Options
    I can't think of any, but maybe check out the grown-up ready-to-eat organic meals for allergens or added salt and see if there are any you think would work for your LO.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    whole foods carries some organic frozen kids meals (pasta, mac-n-cheese and like a rice bowl or some sort)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sure! We use them all the time. Happy Baby, Plum and Sprout make fantastic stage 3 meals. Also, they are not organic but my son really likes Dr. Praeger's little brocollis and spinach. They are in the frozen section!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks, all. Good suggestions.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagePeanutApril2011:
    Sure! We use them all the time. Happy Baby, Plum and Sprout make fantastic stage 3 meals. Also, they are not organic but my son really likes Dr. Praeger's little brocollis and spinach. They are in the frozen section!

This. DS loves the Happy Baby and Plum Organics training meals. I love giving him the Happy Baby salmon one because it's super healthy.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"