Just curious how you would describe it.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
BFP#1 - 8/27/10 - D&C 10/27/10 @ 13 weeks to Trisomy 18
Missing our Angel Baby Gabriel
BFP#2 - 3/18/11 - CP 3/19/11 BFP#3 - 4/27/11 - Due 1/9/12

Re: What does your letdown FEEL like?

• Options
    I am nursing my second child and I can't say I've ever felt one.
  • Options
    Tingling, weird pain. My boobs also get hard.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Tingling like when your feet go to sleep.  I usually feel mine before feeding DS almost like my body is saying its time to feed him.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I just recently in the last 2 months started feeling anything at all.  It's a strong achey feeling.
  • Options
    Tingling and weird pressure.  FWIW, I almost never felt a let down at all with DD but I feel it all the time with DS.  I have no idea what makes the difference. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The only sensation I feel is nausea! And it's been like that since the beginning.
    tinaraye
    Ruby Mirabelle born July 9 at 10:56pm!
    Photobucket
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married 05/30/09 & TTC ever since Clomid only for 5 cycles IUI #1: 06/07/10 BFN IUI#2: 08/19/10 BFN IVF #1 started 10/07/10, ER 10/17/10 6 retrieved/6 fertilized, ET on day 5 10/22/10... Beta #1 on 11/5/10: 680!!!, Beta #2 on 11/8/10: 2337!!!, U/S 11/18/10 Got to see the tiny beating heart! What a blessing! 12/2/10 U/S HB 176 & I'm released! Anniversary
  • Options
    Pins and needles- if I'm engorged it's stronger like a vice around my boob.
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
  • Options
    Kind of like when goosebumps spread across a body part, but more intense. At first it was very uncomfortable, but now I barely notice it.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Mine feels like the skin is tightening around the nipple and areola, almost as if it were trying to squeeze the milk out itself. Though I don't really feel it when Baby's nursing, I guess the pressure he puts overrides the sensation in that nipple, but I'll feel it on the other side when he triggers it, or when pumping, or if my boobs decide "Hey, it's time to feed the kid, we're going to get you all sticky with milk now" and let-down on their own.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"