Postpartum Depression
Options

Given up (update)

Hello everyone long time no see.

Heres my update. Me and my SO were trying to get a place together, he picked up extra shifts at work, was away from me and DD for a while, and we were agruing more and more. Now he's on probation, we had to in his words 'be single to everyone else but together in our hearts' so to speak and used to see his DD 6 days a week....has only seen her twice in the past month and a half. I brought her to his job one day and he said 'she doesnt remember me anyways so why should i try to make her'. i have pretty much given up.....on everything. I sleep all day. Eat everthing. Cry everynight.....i want nothing more to do with life itself and i hate saying this but i dont want to be a mom anymore. im sick and tired of being sick and tired......idk wat to do anymore. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Given up (update)

• Options

Take yourself out of this situation.  You can't make him put the effort in, and you can't do it for him.  No wonder you are exhausted, you are trying to be mom AND make dad be dad.  Focus on your relationship with baby.

Can you see a mental health professional?  Talk about some counseling or medication?

Is there a crisis nursery near you?  Just in case things get too hard?

Mama of 2: one who grew in my womb, both who grow in my heart.
  • Options
    imageFutureMrsWittig:

Take yourself out of this situation.  You can't make him put the effort in, and you can't do it for him.  No wonder you are exhausted, you are trying to be mom AND make dad be dad.  Focus on your relationship with baby.

Can you see a mental health professional?  Talk about some counseling or medication?

Is there a crisis nursery near you?  Just in case things get too hard?

Last night got a TXT from SO saying that he misses us. He's on his way over :) Im hoping to talk things out.... And ive been on multiple medications for my depression and anxiety and my 'skitz' and it either makes me gain weight, vomit, or sadder....or in most cases all three. And i dont think we have a crisis nursery here..... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    aetgaetg member
    I think I see from your previous posts that you live in portland?  They do have a crisis nursery. https://www.crn4kids.org/earlyIntervention.html

Contact Us

North Portland: 503-283-4776
    East Nursery: 503-564-0164
    Respite line: 503-595-4503
    Fax: 503-283-0716
    Email: WriteToUs@crn4kids.org

Children?s Relief Nursery (CRN)
    8425 N Lombard Street
    Portland, Oregon USA  97203

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board