July 2012 Moms
Options

OMG Jessica Simpson

2»

Re: OMG Jessica Simpson

• Options
    I thought she was only about 7 months along right now?  She does look bigger than that, but I think it's mostly the dress.  She's said she's having a spring baby, which to me says April or May.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I really hope none of you bashing her swell up like that at the end.  At 20ish weeks, you have NO idea what pregnancy is going to do to your body in the last few weeks.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm with the others saying that it's pretty mean to judge someone for pregnancy weight.  In another month or so, the same ladies who are laughing and pointing are going to be looking for hugs and support when people say mean things about your bump/azz/boobs. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker image image
  • Options

I'm with those who say the dress just isn't flattering.  Her face isn't puffy or swollen at all, her ankles and wrists look tiny, and I have a feeling she is much smaller than she appears under all that fabric.  Yes, her boobs are big.  They've always been big so it's logical that they would get bigger during pregnancy. 

I'm not going to criticize her or any other pregnant woman for how they look or what they eat.  Buttered pop tarts may not be my thing, but I admit to eating two Valentine's Little Debbie's today.  Not healthy either, right?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that a group of pregnant women are going to bash another pregnant woman.  Par for the course, right?  Sigh.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I think she looks great! As a mom who is pregnant with twins I hope I look that good at the end of my pregnancy. Would you all be happier if she was underweight? Probably not. Come on ladies. Being pregnant is hard, let's cut her some slack.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Relax! I just haven't seen a photo of her in about 3 months (I don't keep up on celebrity stuff) and I wasn't expecting to come across this photo. Not once did I bash her. I even said I'm sure I'll look like this in 20 weeks! No, you never know what you will look like, and all that matters is the health of your baby and you. I just wanted to lighten the board a little bit, sorry.
    imageAnniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"