Adoption
Options

Intro

Hello!  My name is Mandy and my partner of ten years is Katie.  We just began the process of becoming foster parents!  We're also TTC.  I've been lurking over here on and off for a couple years and I known I'm going to learn so much from all of you.

Re: Intro

• Options
    Welcome and good luck!
    10/27/07
  • Options
    Welcome! I'm interested to hear about your foster parent journey. We are considering it after Malachi gets a little bigger.

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Welcome!  And congrats onyour decision to become foster parents.
    image Best friends and sisters... 24 months and 16 months
  • Options
    Congrats on deciding to foster and good luck TTC! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagemarshmallowevening:

Welcome! Good luck with either path that ends up working for you!

Just wondering, why is your doctor having you do ICIs? I used donor sperm to TTC and did IUIs. From what I have learned, they may be a little more invasive and costly, but they are also much more effective. Maybe you've already looked into this, but if not, I'd recommend asking.

Our doc didn't recommend doing it, we just wanted to try at home.  It didn't work, but I'm glad we tried (good memories).  We're going to a new RE next week and we'll go back to IUIs plus whatever else they want to do.  Thanks for the well wishes!

• Options
    Welcome!
    ~Julie image Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"