Trying to Get Pregnant

Is my body crazy or is FF? (chart stalk)

According to FF I ovulated on CD18. I've only been temping for two months now but that was about when I ovulated last cycle so I figure thats normal for me. Based on that and my CM I can agree with FF despite the strange temps.

What concerns me is my LH surge.  I'll admit that my OPK was borderline positive on CD17 but it was full positive on CD18.  Then CD19 it was a clear negative (all very normal for me I often have several days of positive OPKs). Then out of nowhere I get another positive on CD20 (and this was way positive the test line formed before the control line).  What the heck is going on.  Could FF be wrong about me ovulating on CD18? Was my body gearing up for another O on CD20? Or is it normal to get positive OPKs after ovulating? Or am I broken? 

Chart link at bottom.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Is my body crazy or is FF? (chart stalk)

• I am def not a pro at this yet, but it's difficult to tell with the open circles.  I would hump it out just to be safe.
    imageMy Chart TTC since June 2011. BFP#1 5/9/12 EDD 1/19/13 MMC @ 9w3d D&E 6/25/12. Met with RE 12/2012 - Dx PCOS. 1/2013 Clomid 100mg + HCG trigger + TI = BFP#2!! Due 10/22/13! FX this little bean sticks!
  • The open circles are really unfortunate because they are at crucial times. It's possible to get a positive during O, you aren't gearing up to ovulate again (you don't ovulate twice in one month) I'd keep temping (try not to have open circles) and take a look.

With the disturbed temps, have you tried to adjust them?  Just to see what they would be if they were adjusted?  That might help.

Brandy

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"