April 2012 Moms
Options

PIP of the onesies and bibs I made!!

This is my first round of dying/and iron on transfers, they turned out pretty cute! Next week after my BFF finds out if shes having a boy or girl, we will get together for round 2!! This was too much fun Smile 

Re: PIP of the onesies and bibs I made!!

• Options
    They shake me??
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagemetucker:
    They shake me??

Indifferent 

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMsCat19:

imagemetucker:
    They shake me??

Indifferent 

Zip it!

i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Options
    imageMsCat19:

imagemetucker:
    They shake me??

Indifferent 

...and these dumbasses put my cape on backwards....

hmm... NMS... but whatever. 

image""> Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageMsCat19:

imagemetucker:
    They shake me??

Indifferent 

Agreed, so not funny... 

• Options
    I've seen the "They shake me" before and I think it's hilarious. They are really cute and I think you did an awesome job. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    well I have to say I don't like your sayings at all.
  • Options

imagebellababe80:
    I've seen the "They shake me" before and I think it's hilarious. They are really cute and I think you did an awesome job. 

Thanks!! Requires a sense of humo lol. Plus its an inside joke with my husband. So Ill take the side eyes I get and brush em off :) I am in love with these, they fit my sense of humor and I love them!

• Options
    imagemj.reilly:

imagemetucker:
    They shake me??

^^^^ LOL.   While I like the dye jobs, the "They shake me" one seems like it might as well have the number for CPS on the back of it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagemj.reilly:

imagemetucker:
    They shake me??

Have I told you lately that ILY?  

i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Options
    imageNayNaysPlayPen:

imagebellababe80:

Thanks!! Requires a sense of humo lol. Plus its an inside joke with my husband. So Ill take the side eyes I get and brush em off :) I am in love with these, they fit my sense of humor and I love them!

Made ME chuckle... 

• Options

Haha maybe I'll add cps's #?Wink

No Im just kidding. I shoulda known people on here would freak out. I saw someone a couple months ago post a "questionable" bib she got and people wripped her apart, but I thought it was hilarious. The family and friends I showed, along with BFF and hubby, all loved them. We have a great sense of humor and wouldnt have it any other way. So yah I wish I didnt post them now lol I just LOVE the judgement. But I am thrilled with them! 

Anyone notice anything besides the shaking one? No? Course not.

• Options

Haha maybe I'll add cps's #?Wink

No Im just kidding. I shoulda known people on here would freak out. I saw someone a couple months ago post a "questionable" bib she got and people wripped her apart, but I thought it was hilarious. The family and friends I showed, along with BFF and hubby, all loved them. We have a great sense of humor and wouldnt have it any other way. So yah I wish I didnt post them now lol I just LOVE the judgement. But I am thrilled with them! 

Anyone notice anything besides the shaking one? No? Course not.

• Options
    I like them all aside from the shaking one, but that's cause I don't get the joke. I'll be either buying or making a cape bib, myself. But I want a Superman logo or something on mine.
    We have so much time, and so little to do! Strike that, reverse it.
    My Bio (wedding pics added 7/6)
    My 101
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagemetucker:
    They shake me??

This one kind of shocked me too.

Onesies with little sayings aren't really my style, but I think all in all it looks like you did a good job and you got a lot of customized onesies for a good price. 

• Options
    Give me a break about the judgement. You posted this knowing very well the majority wouldn't find it funny and you'd get "wripped" for it. Come off your high horse
  • Options
    My favorites are the stud muffin one, Team Smith, and the one about does my butt look big.  Hilarious!!! I would totally buy those.  I did do a double-take and have to read the "shake me" one again, but I think you did a great job overall.  They look like they totally could have been bought in a store!
  • Options

imagegisa886:
    Give me a break about the judgement. You posted this knowing very well the majority wouldn't find it funny and you'd get "wripped" for it. Come off your high horse

High horse? Oh please.

• Options
    I have a sense of humor :( I get the humor of the shake one but I wouldn't buy one like that myself. You did a good job making them and I like the colors and style. So good job. I just disagree with basically saying anyone who doesn't like it has no sense of humor.
  • Options

imageImThisBabysMom:
    I have a sense of humor :( I get the humor of the shake one but I wouldn't buy one like that myself. You did a good job making them and I like the colors and style. So good job. I just disagree with basically saying anyone who doesn't like it has no sense of humor.

Hey I didnt say that though. Or else your right, and  Id disagree with myself, as well. My family just a crazy sense of humor...so I think it requires a REALLY big sense of humor to laugh at. I didnt say anyone else didnt have one tho.

Like when the whole MUD thing was an issue, people said if you dont like them, you dont have a sense of humore and have a stick up the toosh...which I thought was judegmental and unfair to say. So I dont want anyone thinking I am being that way. Just not their thing....but like I said...it requires a different sense of humor I suppose, which I guess I have! Thats all!

• Options
    imageNayNaysPlayPen:

imagegisa886:

High horse? Oh please.

Yes, your high horse. You are always talking about how judgmental people on the bump are and leading your posts off about how you don't want to be made fun of and then getting on to those that snark! You are just butthurt because we didn't ooh and aah at your onesies and that we let you know that we don't find one funny. However, we do not have the huge sense of humor you do. Confused

• Options

Also, I dare you to post this on any other board and see what kind of responses you get.

• Options
    imagegisa886:
    imageNayNaysPlayPen:

imagegisa886:

High horse? Oh please.

Yes, your high horse. You are always talking about how judgmental people on the bump are and leading your posts off about how you don't want to be made fun of and then getting on to those that snark! You are just butthurt because we didn't ooh and aah at your onesies and that we let you know that we don't find one funny. However, we do not have the huge sense of humor you do. Confused

You can be so rude sometimes. Brushing you off right now.

• Options
    I think they are super cute and you did a great job making them. My favorite is the cupcake one. I want one now. lol. How did you get/make the custom iron on transfers?
  • Options
    imageNayNaysPlayPen:

imageImThisBabysMom:

Hey I didnt say that though. Or else your right, and  Id disagree with myself, as well. My family just a crazy sense of humor...so I think it requires a REALLY big sense of humor to laugh at. I didnt say anyone else didnt have one tho.

Like when the whole MUD thing was an issue, people said if you dont like them, you dont have a sense of humore and have a stick up the toosh...which I thought was judegmental and unfair to say. So I dont want anyone thinking I am being that way. Just not their thing....but like I said...it requires a different sense of humor I suppose, which I guess I have! Thats all!

when you quoted bellablue and commented you said you have to have a sense of humor. But if you meant a specific type of humor, then i understand what you meant. The onesie is just one of those things, some will like it and some won't. She is your baby and you can dress her however you like. I like frills and lace so my daughter will be dressed girly until she's old enough to puck her own outfits. Some parents may not like girly stuff. The shake me, just makes me think of real shaken babies and how they are affected. Thats why I don't care for it.....but thats just me.
  • Options

I think they are cute but, "They shake me" crosses a serious line. I don't find it funny at all. Apparently I don't have your sense of humor since I am "wripped" about it. Let me guess, you also crack jokes about 9/11 and child molestation?

ETA: My nephew WAS shaken, because his mother didn't want a second boy and a second boy was what she got. So yea, I think your sense of humor here is seriously warped and crosses a line. Are you also going to make one saying, "I have down syndrome" ?

-----------------------------
    Penelope Lynn 5.8.2009
    Harrison Peter 4.10.2012

Check out the blog at balletandbaseball.com
    click for toddler hilarity
  • Options

I think they're cute and none of them particularly offend me. I always preferred, "These fools put my cape on backwards!" just because it sounds more comic book to me. I can see why people would be offended by the shaken one, but I've seen worse onesies in stores. Maybe if I had any experience with children that were shaken I'd be more affected, but most of the child abuse I've seen has been more obvious or drug related.

If you don't mind the side eyes, more power to you.

-------------------------------------
  • Options
    I think most of these are hilarious...live a little people! lol
    Baby #2 is on the way!!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Baby #1!
    Charles Edward 4/13/12 
    9 lbs 2 oz 22 & 3/4 inches
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options

imagespifazing:
    I think they are super cute and you did a great job making them. My favorite is the cupcake one. I want one now. lol. How did you get/make the custom iron on transfers?

Thanks its was so much fun! Smile

I think you can get the iron on transfers at any office store probably. At my gym, one a year they have tons of office supplies REALLY cheap for sale...so I got 2 packs of 18 sheets for $2 each! I made a couple up, then the rest got the ideas online, and picked my own colors and fonts.

Im This Babys Mom...I get what your saying, hopefully now I made sure I didnt come off as saying something I didnt mean in that way? At first I was pretty defensive, so I get where it came from that I came off that way. Hopefully I clarified, I just hate coming off in a way I didnt mean to! Thanks for calling me on that though haha at first I didnt see why I came off that way, now I do! I am glad not everyone has my extreme sense of humor, or everyone would have the same onesie my baby has, right? Stick out tongue

• Options
    Why would you want your baby to wear something that basically makes fun of something that babies actually die from?  I think I have a pretty good sense of humour but making fun of something like that and then putting an innocent baby in it just doesn't make sense to me.
  • Options
    imagepensparade:

I think they are cute but, "They shake me" crosses a serious line. I don't find it funny at all. Apparently I don't have your sense of humor since I am "wripped" about it. Let me guess, you also crack jokes about 9/11 and child molestation?

ETA: My nephew WAS shaken, because his mother didn't want a second boy and a second boy was what she got. So yea, I think your sense of humor here is seriously warped and crosses a line. Are you also going to make one saying, "I have down syndrome" ?

Wow, seriously, now you're crossing the line.  

This sucks, I didn't think the April board was like this... 

Baby #2 is on the way!!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Baby #1!
    Charles Edward 4/13/12 
    9 lbs 2 oz 22 & 3/4 inches
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options

All right ladies lets agree to disagree, some will be deeply offended by the saying and others have an opposite reaction.  

Now let's turn our irritation towards the people who really deserve it, first time posters on the 1st tri board!  Those biitches be trippin' and they need a proper welcome to these boards.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageADub09:
    Why would you want your baby to wear something that basically makes fun of something that babies actually die from?  I think I have a pretty good sense of humour but making fun of something like that and then putting an innocent baby in it just doesn't make sense to me.

I feel the same.

As far as the quality of how they look, it seems good in the pic. But the sayings in general are NMS on anyone. I don't even like the 'iPood' onsies.  

Lillian April 17, 2012
  • Options
    imageDO-JO:

All right ladies lets agree to disagree, some will be deeply offended by the saying and others have an opposite reaction.  

Now let's turn our irritation towards the people who really deserve it, first time posters on the 1st tri board!  Those biitches be trippin' and they need a proper welcome to these boards.

I agree with this. This is the kind of thing that could cause major divides on a really nice board. I like it better when we mostly like each other. 

-------------------------------------
  • Options
    imagepensparade:

SadThat does make me really sad, thats an aweful story and so unfair to baby boy. 

But no, you dont have to assume that I crack jokes about 9/11 or child molestation...thats not fair, Im not an aweful person because I think my shaken bib is funny Sad Im sorry I offended you...but I also didnt say anyone "wripped" me. I just mentioned another woman did get seriously wripped (on first tri board a while back). Wish I could undo all this.

• Options
    imageNayNaysPlayPen:
    imagepensparade:

SadThat does make me really sad, thats an aweful story and so unfair to baby boy. 

But no, you dont have to assume that I crack jokes about 9/11 or child molestation...thats not fair, Im not an aweful person because I think my shaken bib is funny Sad Im sorry I offended you...but I also didnt say anyone "wripped" me. I just mentioned another woman did get seriously wripped (on first tri board a while back). Wish I could undo all this.

Don't sweat it, we don't all hate you or anything.. Just a difference of opinion. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I LOVE these (ALL of them!)!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic image image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

Thanks!

Ive seen women be told often times they are too sensitive for TB. Well dang it I am DEF one of them lol. Thanks tho! Diff of opinion is always good....just wish Id only posted a pic of all but 2 of those so I didnt cause drama. I did figure some people wouldnt like them but if I thought I would really hurt people, or offende a baby boy that had been shaken...lord knows I would have never done this. Hopefully those people wont remember me as a baby hater or anything...cuz thats so not me. I stick by my sense of humor and my onesie, i just regret posting them!  Learned my lesson tho...so not all was lost.

Going to hide in my hole now.

• Options

I don't understand it. Is it a James Bond thing? As in "the perfect martini is shaken not stirred?" So the perfect baby would be "shaken?" 

I just don't understand it. Not really offended, just really confused. LOL 

BabyFetus Ticker
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    aw I think they are all adorable and I would totally buy the "they shake me" one. In fact I might have to copy that idea if you don't mind. That completly fits my family's very wrong sense of humor. Thanks for sharing! Oh and I think it would be great if you did put the CDS# on the back. If your going to get judged you might a well just take it all the way ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"