Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

My daughter has me clutching my pearls.

Since we're on the topic of tantrums. She tries to bite my face and claws at my neck when she gets mad or tired. Lately though she's focused on glasses. H and MIL both wear glasses and she'll try biting and scratching and then lunge at their glasses, rip them off, and throw them.

This behavior is so off putting to me that if she were old enough I'd ground her forever and sell her car.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: My daughter has me clutching my pearls.

• Options

I always tell everyone "Watch your glasses with her!!"  But its only me. I think its her lifes mission to rip them off my face and take a hunk of hair with her.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

DD is on a mission to destroy my glasses as well.  DH says it's her way of saying I need LASIC but I can't get it yet (boo).

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nora does the same: hits, claws, grabs on to hair and glasses when she is tired or hungry. She has also recently discovered how to screech/squeal and so she is doing it all the time. Let's just say that it is a phase I hope passes quickly.
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options
    imageHyfagal:

Since we're on the topic of tantrums. She tries to bite my face and claws at my neck when she gets mad or tired. Lately though she's focused on glasses. H and MIL both wear glasses and she'll try biting and scratching and then lunge at their glasses, rip them off, and throw them.

This behavior is so off putting to me that if she were old enough I'd ground her forever and sell her car.

This. DD is at a stage where she abuses me horribly (kicking, biting, she's got strong legs, and kicks me all. the. time) but cries and reaches out to me like I'm abandoning her when I hand her to DH for a break. I feel like I'm in an abusive relationship, where I'm being injured but can't leave!  Tongue Tied

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That's why I'm wearing my contacts again even though I hate dealing with them. Better than broken glasses.

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
  • Options
    I have a hair puller, and it drives me crazy!! She also likes to take my lip and claw it. Lovely.
  • Options
    My daughter slaps me in the face. Hard... All. The. Time. I haven't really payed attention as to whether she does it to anyone else.  I don't think she has been around many people with glasses. I am sure she would do the same thing though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"