3rd Trimester
Options

weird feeling down there?? read that its cervix dialtion?

im two days shy of 35 weeks, im not really sure how to explain this so bare with me! i just started having this really weird like uncomfortable tingling sort of feeling in my vagina. I read online about something like cervix dialation and baby entering birth canal?? I was just at my drs today and she checked me since i was already 2cm. but nothing was different so im assuming this is something normal and not to be concerned about. Just looking for some confirmation on this just in case :)
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: weird feeling down there?? read that its cervix dialtion?

• Options
    Does it happen esp after you have been sitting? I started getting that and it turned into a numbness but would go away after I got up and walked around for a while... it is because LO is low and when in the right position he is pressing on nerves down there which can cause all that tingling/numbness feeling... I read that it is normal after baby drops.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    well im on bed rest so i do only feel it when im standing & it goes away when i sit or lay back down so that would make sense!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I get that feeling off and on. Been shopping and doing housework today and it's very uncomfortable tonight. I'm just hoping it means I'm dilating more!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've had this feeling off and on for awhile, it's the weirdest feeling on my cervix. I'm only 1 cm dilated so I'm not sure if it means you are actually dilating but that baby is pressing on some nerves down there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"