Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

~~~~FFFC~~~~

2»

Re: ~~~~FFFC~~~~

• Options

imagehappyday1986:
    I don't believe same-sex "couples" should have children. A coworker announced today the she and her "wife" are expecting. Everyone in the office is running around congratulating them. I find it madning that we don't have our positive, yet this "couple" does when they obviously shouldn't. There, got my vent out of the way.

Just out of curiosity, why shouldn't they?  Not flaming you, just genuinely curious as to what makes them less capable of raising a child than you?

Mommy to
    Tyler (10/29/08)
    and Lily (4/21/13)

• Options
    imagestarsinger17:

My FFFC is that I am turning 20 years old tomorrow and TTC. I know its frowned upon here but DH and I are very mature for our ages and have no interest in partying or drinking etc. He has a stable career and I am working towards mine. I'm at least a few years younger than most of you but I'm going to be just as good of a mother as anyone else.

This may sound petty or whatever but all the stupid posters or the MUD are asked if their too young to know better and I don't think thats far. I read and researched and looked up what all of this meant and to be compared to them is disgusting.

Okay I'm done.

My FFFC is that I think if you have to say that outloud as a "justification" maybe you have a little more growing up to do than you think.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageKdgTeacher:
    imagestarsinger17:

My FFFC is that I am turning 20 years old tomorrow and TTC. I know its frowned upon here but DH and I are very mature for our ages and have no interest in partying or drinking etc. He has a stable career and I am working towards mine. I'm at least a few years younger than most of you but I'm going to be just as good of a mother as anyone else.

This may sound petty or whatever but all the stupid posters or the MUD are asked if their too young to know better and I don't think thats far. I read and researched and looked up what all of this meant and to be compared to them is disgusting.

Okay I'm done.

My FFFC is that I think if you have to say that outloud as a "justification" maybe you have a little more growing up to do than you think.

And you have every right to think so.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Started Dating 03/04/2007 ~ Got Engaged 04/23/2010 ~ Said "I Do" 03/19/2011

Started TTC #1 11/2011 ~ BFP #1 03/28/2012-EDD 12/02/2012 ~

Greyson was Born by Unplanned C-Section on 11/20/2012 @ 8lbs 9oz 21 inhces

Started TTC #2 07/2013 ~ BFP #2 10/11/2013-EDD based on growth is June 26th

Liam born by Repeat C-Section on June 20, 2014 @ 8lbs 2oz 20.75 inches

• Options
    imageGhostMonkey:

imagehappyday1986:
    I don't believe same-sex "couples" should have children. A coworker announced today the she and her "wife" are expecting. Everyone in the office is running around congratulating them. I find it madning that we don't have our positive, yet this "couple" does when they obviously shouldn't. There, got my vent out of the way.

Wow. You are a pretty pathetic person.

Yes

• Options
    imagestarsinger17:
    imageKdgTeacher:
    imagestarsinger17:

Okay I'm done.

And you have every right to think so.

Well gee thanks. Confused

• Options

imagehappyday1986:

I can't not flame this.  It is so flammable.  I hate everything about this post, especially the quotes around couples. 

• Options
    imagestarsinger17:

This may sound petty or whatever but all the stupid posters or the MUD are asked if their too young to know better and I don't think thats far.

What?? You're right, you do sound petty and you don't need to "prove" yourself to anyone.

DH and I got married very young too. We just celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary and I'll be 25 next week. We knew we wanted to wait at least 5 years to have kids (not saying you need to wait) just because we wanted to have plenty of us time. Getting married young is risky and we knew we wanted to have a strong marriage and save up before starting a family.

But had I (by miracle) gotten KU during those years of waiting, you better be damn straight that I wouldn't have felt the need to justify my age to anyone.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagehappyday1986:

You are everything that is wrong with this country today.

• Options
    imageGhostMonkey:

imagehappyday1986:

I think that pretty much sums it up

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options

Pssssst.  :::points down:::

https://community.thebump.com/
    cs/ks/forums/thread/59590320.aspx

No need to bother, ladies.

• Options
    Ok, I have another one.  When I think of a Christmas BFP, I think of a BFP on Christmas.  Not a BFP any time in the month of December.  I'm excited for everyone, but it is not a Christmas BFP to me.

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    imagewilson.1187:

imagehappyday1986:

You are everything that is wrong with this country today.

This.  And what is w/ the quotes around couple?   What is meant by they obviously shouldn't.  Why shouldn't they?  I'd really love to know the answer to that.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Falling in Love!  November 2014
  • Options
    imageNeverKnew:

IndifferentIck!Tongue Tied Oh my.

• Options

imagehappyday1986:

My confession is that people like you disgust me. I do not in any way understand how you could honestly think this. I sincerely hope you get your prejudice in check before you have a baby.

• Options
    imageJBM1204:
    imagetonir319:
    imageboo-bitz:

I cried yesterday when AF came... I was really hoping for a last ditch effort BFP for christmas... I guess we just didn't even think about it with DD so I was kinda hoping for the same with TTC#2... I've been paying attention to my cycle (FF is a godsend and so is this board), CM, etc so I was almost sure...

Oh well my 29th b-day is on the 17th of January so here goes for a B-day BFP! (I will be 14 DPO on my birthday lol!)

Yep me too. Closed my office door and let it out. FX for a b-day BFP for you!

Same here (except I cried in my car). I usually love, love, love Christmas but just can't get into the mood this year because I know I'm not getting the one thing I want. I feel like such a baby.

I cried yesterday before she even came. I knew she was on her way, so I went to bed hungry and just cried.  DH asked me why I didn't want dinner. I said, "Because I don't have a baby to feed, so what's the point of eating?" 

Yeah. I'm a baby.

Emilia Antoinette
    10.03.12 at 41w5d Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageNeverKnew:

Ewwwww she's the CM taster?!  She's just disgusting all around huh

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Falling in Love!  November 2014
  • Options
    imageGhostMonkey:

imagehappyday1986:

Yes Wow. Happyday you disgust me. 

BabyFruit Ticker

TTC 2.0
    Surprise BFP! Beta#1:37 Beta#2: 97

TTC 1.0
    IUI #1=BFN
    IUI #2=BFP! Beta#1:87 Beta #2:1050
    ~It's a GIRL!~
    Lily born 10/30/12

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."
  • Options

imagebtaylor19:
    Ok, I have another one.  When I think of a Christmas BFP, I think of a BFP on Christmas.  Not a BFP any time in the month of December.  I'm excited for everyone, but it is not a Christmas BFP to me.

+1

Mommy to
    Tyler (10/29/08)
    and Lily (4/21/13)

• Options

imagehappyday1986:

Flame-free or MUD or whatever, this is just unacceptable to post.  You are a disgusting "person."

PCOS 
    Off bcp March 2011 
    Aug 2011-Feb 2012 tried to regulate cycles w/ Metformin -- no luck 
    April 2012: Clomid (50mg) + Injects + TI = BFN
    May 2012: Clomid (100mg) + Injects + TI = BFP on 6/8/12   

Lilypie - (74ba)
  • Options
    Am I the only one who thinks that HappyDay is an AE now?
    Mommy to
    Tyler (10/29/08)
    and Lily (4/21/13)

• Options

imagehappyday1986:

What makes you deserve a child more than they do? You're pathetic.

imageGhostMonkey:
    imagebtaylor19:
    Ad to that those claiming they got their Christmas baby. Last I checked September is not Christmas time, regardless of when stores start putting crap out.

Agreed. Perhaps they are rationalizing it because they are going to announce it on Christmas??

Still, a December BFP (besides the 25th) does not a Christmas-baby make.

BabyFruit Ticker

Also a July 2013 Mom!
  • Options

imagebtaylor19:

I was thinking the same thing.

• Options
    imageLyssRob:

imagehappyday1986:

Flame-free or MUD or whatever, this is just unacceptable to post.  You are a disgusting "person."

Yes   Can we all agree that Bigotry is excluded from being Flame Free??  

• Options
    My confession is that I have such a overwhelmingly good feeling about this cycle. I know this is irrational and very common and I am trying so hard to get it out of my head because it means nothing but I?m struggling. Please keep your flames on the bigot and not me, because I am not saying this means I will get my BFP. My confession is that I am so effing stupid that I can?t get this outa my head, not that I?m putting stock in it.
  • Options
    imagesiple1am:

imagebtaylor19:

I was thinking the same thing.

Yes 

MFI, Lap on 7/21/11 - Stage III/IV Endo and Polyps removed by D&C
    IVF #1 with ICSI - ER 1/20 (16R, 12M, 10F), ET 1/23 (1-10 cell and 1-8cell transferred), BFP on 1/31 Beta #1 on 2/3 = 68, Beta #2 on 2/6 = 261 EDD 10/12/12  
    Baby girl born 9/22/12

FET #1 - 9/16/13 - BFN

IVF #2 - ER 11/11/13 (24R, 18M, 16F), ET 11/16 (2 Grade A blasts)
    BFP on 11/23 Beta #1 = 76 EDD 8/2/14

• Options

Since it's "flame-free" and my confession is no longer the worst...

I ran a red light last week.  Bigtime.  Not just breezing through a yellow.  I was at a full stop.  I was looking down and saw the light turn green out of the corner of my eye, so I went.  It was the cross-traffic light that turned.  I'm so freaking lucky that nobody got hurt.  I don't know what the hell I was thinking. I waited until I was out of sight from anyone who may have witnessed it and pulled over and cried.  I felt like such an idiot.  WTF?   

Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagemyttcai:

Since it's "flame-free" and my confession is no longer the worst...

I ran a red light last week.  Bigtime.  Not just breezing through a yellow.  I was at a full stop.  I was looking down and saw the light turn green out of the corner of my eye, so I went.  It was the cross-traffic light that turned.  I'm so freaking lucky that nobody got hurt.  I don't know what the hell I was thinking. I waited until I was out of sight from anyone who may have witnessed it and pulled over and cried.  I felt like such an idiot.  WTF?   

I'm so glad you're ok! This is exactly what happened to my best friend when she was 16. She however wasn't as lucky as you.

• Options
    My FFFC is that every time a new member posts for the first time, I automatically assume that they are an AE and what I am about to read is MUD.  I also read their posts in my head with the voice of a 20 year old.   I blame it on all the drama that I've seen on here since I started posting.   I always feel bad, too, when I do read their post and it's not at all what i was assuming.  Embarrassed
  • Options
    The only reason I am going to get along with my SIL at the Christmas party this weekend is because she is pregnant and can't drink. She is so much more tolerable when she is sober.

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."- Aristotle

image TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Ultimate Holiday Gift Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Same here (except I cried in my car). I usually love, love, love Christmas but just can't get into the mood this year because I know I'm not getting the one thing I want. I feel like such a baby.

This.

• Options
    imageMrsAB1316:
    imageLyssRob:

imagehappyday1986:

Yes   Can we all agree that Bigotry is excluded from being Flame Free??  

Yes

• Options

Slightly late to the party, but what the heck....

My FFFC: I made a spreadsheet for all the Christmas gifts I bought, needed to buy, and if I've wrapped them or not.  I LOVED every second of doing it and I sorta feel like the biggest nerd on the planet...and couldn't care less.

• Options

imagebtaylor19:
    I 100% agree with this, but may be in violation of it next month (haha, yeah right).  DH is going out of town for a week starting Monday after Christmas and I'm suppose to O in Tuesday/Wednesday.  Our one good shot during my FW will be Christmas day.  So if I get a BFP in January, I'm calling that my Christmas baby ;)

Sorry, I know that's not exactly what you meant. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • Options
    imagechattabox:

My FFFC: I made a spreadsheet for all the Christmas gifts I bought, needed to buy, and if I've wrapped them or not.  I LOVED every second of doing it and I sorta feel like the biggest nerd on the planet...and couldn't care less.

I love doing our bills and tracking our money on a spreadsheet. I basically have a spreadsheet for everything lol.

My FFFC: I DVR'ed a Lifetime movie. They are terrible, but I get sucked in.

• Options
    imagesiple1am:
    imagechattabox:

I love doing our bills and tracking our money on a spreadsheet. I basically have a spreadsheet for everything lol.

My FFFC: I DVR'ed a Lifetime movie. They are terrible, but I get sucked in.

And because the thumbs up that TB has for us is not good enough for me...

All of it.  Wink

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"