~~~~FFFC~~~~

Let's here 'em ladies!

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

Re: ~~~~FFFC~~~~

• Options

A little over a year ago Cheri22 told me December would be my month to conceive, find out, or be due.  Silly me I'm still extra hopeful everytime December is part of the equation because I'm convinced she is going to be right.

TTC since 2010

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    I'm going to be "sick" on Christmas Eve so I don't have to go to a family gathering with my mom's side of the family.

MFI, Lap on 7/21/11 - Stage III/IV Endo and Polyps removed by D&C
    IVF #1 with ICSI - ER 1/20 (16R, 12M, 10F), ET 1/23 (1-10 cell and 1-8cell transferred), BFP on 1/31 Beta #1 on 2/3 = 68, Beta #2 on 2/6 = 261 EDD 10/12/12  
    Baby girl born 9/22/12

FET #1 - 9/16/13 - BFN

IVF #2 - ER 11/11/13 (24R, 18M, 16F), ET 11/16 (2 Grade A blasts)
    BFP on 11/23 Beta #1 = 76 EDD 8/2/14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I POAS at 8DPO & today at 10DPO and got a BFN both times....now I'm 100% convinced I'm not KU and in a crappy mood....Even though I KNOW it was too early and there's still a chance, I'm just not even excited about testing again....Totally did this to myself by not having any self control!...Idiot....
    <3 *Evan Michael* <3
    {06/15/2010 ~ 9lbs. 4oz, 22.5in.}
    <3 *Twin Angel Babies* <3
    {Said Goodbye on 08/13/2011 at 17w3d}
    No longer TTC
    *~Kisses to My Bestie Boo, ScrappyLika~*

• Options

imageukcats27:
    I'm going to be "sick" on Christmas Eve so I don't have to go to a family gathering with my mom's side of the family.

Yes   I love this  :)

Mommy to
    Tyler (10/29/08)
    and Lily (4/21/13)

• Options

imageukcats27:

Two years ago, I was at DH's Family's house on Christmas Eve (I really can't stand his family & he knows it...looooong story) & I pretended to feel sick so we could leave early....Thing is, I was PG & in my fri tri. with DS so everyone totally believed me lol....

<3 *Evan Michael* <3
    No longer TTC

• Options
    I'm about to lose my mind with my body this month. Why in the hell does my LP have to be so long?! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageukcats27:

This made me LOL.  I've always wanted to try this hahaha.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I ordered more Wondfo's from amazon.  MH seems to think it's a waste of money because he knows NOTHING about TTC.  I was hoping the box would come one night when he was at work but it didn't.  He kept asking what it was so I told him it was a Christmas present and he shouldn't worry about it.  Technically it isn't lying since it's a Christmas present for myself??  (trying to justify a white lie here).

To add:  I can buy whatever I want really...I'd just rather not have to explain in detail why I need them.

• Options

I cried yesterday when AF came... I was really hoping for a last ditch effort BFP for christmas... I guess we just didn't even think about it with DD so I was kinda hoping for the same with TTC#2... I've been paying attention to my cycle (FF is a godsend and so is this board), CM, etc so I was almost sure...

Oh well my 29th b-day is on the 17th of January so here goes for a B-day BFP! (I will be 14 DPO on my birthday lol!)

• Options

imageukcats27:

I'm thinking about "being sick" on Christmas so that I don't have to go to my inlaws on Christmas Day. I love my MIL and FIL but can't stand my SIL. DH has to work 24hours on Christmas and I would rather be home by myself then be around my SIL , even more so because that is the day that AF should arrive.

• Options

imageBaileydog2011:
    I'm about to lose my mind with my body this month. Why in the hell does my LP have to be so long?! 

I've been stalking your chart and I think you might have O'd a little later. I'm not even a charter - so you'd have to confirm that with someone much more knowledgable than I am!

• Options
    imagebtaylor19:

A little over a year ago Cheri22 told me December would be my month to conceive, find out, or be due.  Silly me I'm still extra hopeful everytime December is part of the equation because I'm convinced she is going to be right.

A friend of mine actually got me a reading for my birthday. At the time I thought it was a gag gift but she keeps asking about it so now I'm not so sure.

Anyways, it said feb and I actually thought about it the other day and thought "hmmm, that might actually be possible". And then I slapped myself and snapped out of it.

Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • Options
    imageboo-bitz:

I cried yesterday when AF came... I was really hoping for a last ditch effort BFP for christmas... I guess we just didn't even think about it with DD so I was kinda hoping for the same with TTC#2... I've been paying attention to my cycle (FF is a godsend and so is this board), CM, etc so I was almost sure...

Oh well my 29th b-day is on the 17th of January so here goes for a B-day BFP! (I will be 14 DPO on my birthday lol!)

Yep me too. Closed my office door and let it out. FX for a b-day BFP for you!

• Options
    When I got pregnant with DS we had tried for 9 cycles no temping, charting and then I joined my monthly cycles on the last cycle and BAM got pregnant (obviously it wasn't the website) well my FFFC is that then I came to this board and all proud of myself told all the ladies that they should join the same website and BAM they would get pregnant too ... I'm still embarrassed.
  • Options
    imagetonir319:

imageBaileydog2011:

I've been stalking your chart and I think you might have O'd a little later. I'm not even a charter - so you'd have to confirm that with someone much more knowledgable than I am!

Thanks! I think even with a O date of CD 22 that still puts me at 14DPO. Maybe I'll start AF tomorrow. I just want to know one way or another.

FX for you! 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    imagetonir319:
    imageboo-bitz:

Yep me too. Closed my office door and let it out. FX for a b-day BFP for you!

Same here (except I cried in my car). I usually love, love, love Christmas but just can't get into the mood this year because I know I'm not getting the one thing I want. I feel like such a baby.

• Options

imageBaileydog2011:

Your chart still looks good but I think you actually O'd later, like CD22 so you would only be 14DPO. Good Luck!

• Options

imageBaileydog2011:

FWIW, I think there's a chance you actually O'd on CD22/23. Hang in there. :) 

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options
    imageMandyBrownNoser:
    imagebtaylor19:

A friend of mine actually got me a reading for my birthday. At the time I thought it was a gag gift but she keeps asking about it so now I'm not so sure.

Anyways, it said feb and I actually thought about it the other day and thought "hmmm, that might actually be possible". And then I slapped myself and snapped out of it.

Want to come to my office and slap me too?  I can't seem to snap myself out of it.  I hate myself so much right now

TTC since 2010

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options

imagethekikimonster:
    I made salted caramel bars last night and I ate so many I threw up. I am a fat asss.

BAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!

::snort::

<3 *Evan Michael* <3
    No longer TTC

• Options

I think my SIL is the most selfish and manipulating person I have met. She always has excuses why she can't do things with the family. She has borrowed a lot of money from family to help pay for their bills when they first got married but now my mom is in a pretty tight financial situation after her company went out of business and she said she wouldn't help by giving her any money / paying her back for the money that she borrowed in the first place. Since my brother is away from home a lot with the military she kind uses my nephew as a bargaining tool. We can only see him if we do what she wants. It pisses me off! In addition, on Christmas we are planning on spending time with my mom but she said that they probably won't come because she has to work the next day.

On another note, I am so over this cycle. I am not sure what my body is doing and I just want answers. GRRRRR

• Options
    imageBaileydog2011:
    imagetonir319:

imageBaileydog2011:

Thanks! I think even with a O date of CD 22 that still puts me at 14DPO. Maybe I'll start AF tomorrow. I just want to know one way or another.

FX for you! 

I am in the same boat as you are Bailey. I am so frustrated and just want to know what the hell is going on.

• Options

imagehardewbr:

I am in the same boat as you are Bailey. I am so frustrated and just want to know what the hell is going on.

I think you may have O'd later than FF is saying too. Good Luck!

• Options
    I hate the term "take home baby". I truly appreciate the sentiment behind it, but for me it diminishes, or makes light of, a rather serious set of circumstances.
  • Options
    imagetonir319:

I think that you might have O'd MUCH later than FF said...  

ETA:  Are you using a BBT?

I am using had to use both for this cycle. I started with a BBT and then the morning where I missed two days I found that my dog chewed up my BBT. I then used a regular them. the rest of the time. I was thinking that I probably O'd a few days later but when do you think I might have O'd?

• Options

imageNeverKnew:
    I hate the term "take home baby". I truly appreciate the sentiment behind it, but for me it diminishes, or makes light of, a rather serious set of circumstances.

Yes I've thought the same thing.

• Options
    imageslightlyslapdash:
    imagehardewbr:
    imageslightlyslapdash:

I think that you might have O'd MUCH later than FF said...  

ETA:  Are you using a BBT?

I am using had to use both for this cycle. I started with a BBT and then the morning where I missed two days I found that my dog chewed up my BBT. I then used a regular them. the rest of the time. I was thinking that I probably O'd a few days later but when do you think I might have O'd?

I'd say somewhere between CD 28 - CD32, but I'm not so good with determining that.  Maybe one of the other ladies here can chime in...?

I think it is going to be really hard to pinpoint an exact day since you were forced to switch thermometers because your dog chewed it. Sorry I'm not a ton of help on this one. Good Luck!

• Options

imagejefa621:
    My sisters daughter will be getting way more presents this year than any of my other neices and nephews.  She's just way to fun to buy for and I can't help but spoil her.  She was my first niece/nephew too and I know a person shouldn't have favorites, but I do.  She's totally my favorite.

I favor my twin sister's daughters over my older sister's kids Embarrassed

I feel horrible because I love all of my nieces & nephews, but I feel like I have a special bond with my twin's kids that I don't have with the others. Maybe it's because they kind of look like me.

TTC#1 Oct 2010
    DS born May 2013
    TFAS Feb 2016
    EDD 07/29/2017
  • Options

I don't really think this is flame worthy but it's all I've got.

I'm breaking up w/my OBGYN b/c she refused to order a SA for DH in March when I did my testings for PCOS. I had to demand it happen in November when I was going to start round two of Clomid. I can't help but think (and want to cry) of all that precious time wasted. I should've demanded him do a SA in March (like my gut told me) instead of listening to her BS about "just getting me better first" Confused

Eff you Dr. B

• Options

imageNeverKnew:

Pretty sure I told you I hoped you got yours soon.  Embarrassed  It wasn't meant to make light of anything... just a sentiment.  Misguided, though it may be.  I'm really sorry. 

• Options

imageNeverKnew:

It's better than "sticky baby," which makes me think of babies sticking to you like fly paper or something...

PCOS 
    Off bcp March 2011 
    Aug 2011-Feb 2012 tried to regulate cycles w/ Metformin -- no luck 
    April 2012: Clomid (50mg) + Injects + TI = BFN
    May 2012: Clomid (100mg) + Injects + TI = BFP on 6/8/12   

Lilypie - (74ba)
  • Options
    imagebranmuffin2112:

imageNeverKnew:

Yes I've thought the same thing.

Hmm I've never really thought of it that way, but I see where you're coming from. I thought of it from the other side, that people were acknowledging that you've had a baby before, and did not want to diminish that.

• Options
    imageLyssRob:

imageNeverKnew:

It's better than "sticky baby," which makes me think of babies sticking to you like fly paper or something...

Haha I agree, but as long as it sticks I'm cool with it.

• Options

I peed on about 14 HPT my last cycle and felt absolutely stupid, I thought because the timing was perfect I would have a better chance than before but no. Im waiting this time so I don't obsess! 

Also have been laying around since yesterday I just don't feel like doing anything. 

• Options
    I have let my son open 3 of his Christmas presents already.  I have no willpower.
    Mommy to
    Tyler (10/29/08)
    and Lily (4/21/13)

• Options
    imagejessuhmarie:

imageNeverKnew:

So would you prefer someone to wish for you to have your "child that survives pregnancy and birth?" Or I hope this is "not a pregnancy that ends in miscarriage, stillbirth or infant death?"

Actually? Yes. But that's my confession for FFFC. I don't like the term. It seems to work for you - awesome. 

I never called anyone out for using it after I came back to this board from my miscarriage, nor am I proposing an Occupy Bump in an effort to stop the use of the term.  As I said above - quite sincerely - I appreciate the sentiment, and no one should ever apologize for saying it to me.  This is like my saying "I hate Uggs" or "I hate the word 'babymoon'" [also both facts].

• Options
    imagetonir319:
    imageLyssRob:

imageNeverKnew:

Haha I agree, but as long as it sticks I'm cool with it.

Yes 

This is something we can all agree on. We can call them two-headed jackals for all I care - as long as the next one stays PUT.

• Options
    imageGhostMonkey:
    imageNeverKnew:
    imagejessuhmarie:

imageNeverKnew:

So would you prefer someone to wish for you to have your "child that survives pregnancy and birth?" Or I hope this is "not a pregnancy that ends in miscarriage, stillbirth or infant death?"

Actually? Yes. But that's my confession for FFFC. I don't like the term. It seems to work for you - awesome. 

I never called anyone out for using it after I came back to this board from my miscarriage, nor am I proposing an Occupy Bump in an effort to stop the use of the term.  As I said above - quite sincerely - I appreciate the sentiment, and no one should ever apologize for saying it to me.  This is like my saying "I hate Uggs" or "I hate the word 'babymoon'" [also both facts].

Saying "Thank you, but" the sincerity of the thank you.

Okay - am I missing something? Why am I being called on the carpet here? I have said nothing disingenuous, no matter what you're implying. If people are dead set on stringing me up for this, so be it.

• Options

My FFFC is that I am turning 20 years old tomorrow and TTC. I know its frowned upon here but DH and I are very mature for our ages and have no interest in partying or drinking etc. He has a stable career and I am working towards mine. I'm at least a few years younger than most of you but I'm going to be just as good of a mother as anyone else.

This may sound petty or whatever but all the stupid posters or the MUD are asked if their too young to know better and I don't think thats far. I read and researched and looked up what all of this meant and to be compared to them is disgusting.

Okay I'm done.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Started Dating 03/04/2007 ~ Got Engaged 04/23/2010 ~ Said "I Do" 03/19/2011

Started TTC #1 11/2011 ~ BFP #1 03/28/2012-EDD 12/02/2012 ~

Greyson was Born by Unplanned C-Section on 11/20/2012 @ 8lbs 9oz 21 inhces

Started TTC #2 07/2013 ~ BFP #2 10/11/2013-EDD based on growth is June 26th

Liam born by Repeat C-Section on June 20, 2014 @ 8lbs 2oz 20.75 inches

• Options
    I don't believe same-sex "couples" should have children. A coworker announced today the she and her "wife" are expecting. Everyone in the office is running around congratulating them. I find it madning that we don't have our positive, yet this "couple" does when they obviously shouldn't. There, got my vent out of the way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"