Late Term and Child Loss
Options

First day back at work

So my first day back was tough but a bit easier than I thought there weren't many people here and they kind of avoided me like they were afraid to talk to me. But that's okay I wasnt really ready to be so chatty. There arent enough distractions to get my mind off of Sydney. Which I knew would be the issue. How will I move on passed all of the hurt and all of the sadness does it get easier ever ?

We are thinking about TTC again soon I think maybe that might help me to be distracted but she is always on my mind and in my heart. The holidays are going to be the hardest this year. Thank you for all of the thoughts and prayers for my first day back I appreciate them all.

Heather

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8

Re: First day back at work

• Options
    I'm glad it was easier than you thought it would be.  I wish I had an answer for getting past the hurt, I think we just take one day at a time.  We are also thinking about TTC soon, and I hope it will bring me some peace... at least I will have a baby inside me to take care of.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm glad your first day back was better than anticipated.
  • Options
    I'm glad the first day went okay. I don't think the hurt and sadness ever completely goes away, but after a while I have found I have less days are extremely painful. My kiddos are always on my heart and my mind too. One day at a time. Many ((((hugs))))
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ? to Loss+M/PL+TTCAL+PgAL+PAL

PgAL/PAL welcome
  • Options
    I'm glad your first day back went ok.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Options
    I'm glad it went better than you expected.It seems like the anticipation is almost always the worst part.

Lilypie - (yNYF)

Lilypie - (bSes)

T1 diabetes diagnosed 11/95 due to severe pancreatic injury
    BFP 1 1/22/10 EDD 9/30/10 Adria b. 9/11/10 d.8/9/11, Transposition of the Great Arteries,
    Pleural effusion, Kidney Failure
    BFP 2 4/26/12 EDD 1/3/13 M/C 5/13/12
    BFP 3 10/3/12 EDD 6/17/13 Twins! Preston and Juliet b. 5/22/13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"