IF GTG - this Saturday — The Bump
Seattle Babies

IF GTG - this Saturday

Reminder, we're doing an IF GTG for brunch this Saturday. Seattle seems to be the most central location for those from the north, south, and east, so we'll probably pick a restaurant there. We'll take the rest of the planning offline, so if you're interested please contact me and we'll start a group email to get the details hammered out! krosetoes328 {at} yahoo {dot} com.

Photobucket  image
Married: December 2005 ~ Started TTC: December 2008 ~ DH: 33, Me: 30
Diagnosis: severe MFI, late ovulation, short LP, DOR
Only option is IVF/ICIS. Waited several years before treatment because we're OOP.
IVF/ICIS #1 in June 2012 (Protocol: Long Lupron). Stims: 6/17/12, ER: 6/30/12 (6R, 5M, 4F), ET: 7/5/12 (1 4AA embryo transferred, 0 made it to freeze) ~ Beta#1: 7/14/12 - 55, Beta#2: 7/16/12 - 100, Beta#3: 7/18/12 - 199 ~ Limbo for weeks, finally confirmed pregnancy not viable: 8/13/12 ~ D&C: 8/17/12 
Varicocele Surgery: October 2012 (long break to wait for results, no change) 
Changed clinics: February 2013 
IVF/ICIS Attempt #2 in April 2013 (Protocol: Antagonist). Stims: 4/12/13, Cycle Cancelled: 4/17/13 for poor follicle response and low E2 rise. 
IVF/ICIS Attempt #3 in May 2013 (Protocol: LEAP) Cycle Cancelled: 5/20/13 at suppression check due to cyst
IVF/ICIS Attempt #4 in July 2013 (Protocol: LEAP). Stims: 7/20/13, ER: 8/1/13 (12R, 11M, 9F), ET: 8/6/13 (3 fair embryos transferred, 0 made it to freeze) ~ Beta#1: 8/15/13 - 86, Beta#2: 8/18/13 - 390.6, Ultrasound: 9/3/13 - TWO HEARTBEATS! 

image

Re: IF GTG - this Saturday

  • Thanks for coordinating this!  I am not sure I can make it but I'll email you to get the details!
    BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12
  • I would love to met up, but now with the holidays in full swing and my IVF cycle schedule, I really can't make it until after the holidays now.  Let's hope I get a BFP for Christmas!
    My siggy never works right! Our bug is almost 3 now! image
  • Loading the player...
  • Wanted to let people know that GTG has been changed to Sunday, so if you weren't able to make it Saturday, please reconsider! Also PAIF and SAIF are welcome.

    Photobucket  image
    Married: December 2005 ~ Started TTC: December 2008 ~ DH: 33, Me: 30
    Diagnosis: severe MFI, late ovulation, short LP, DOR
    Only option is IVF/ICIS. Waited several years before treatment because we're OOP.
    IVF/ICIS #1 in June 2012 (Protocol: Long Lupron). Stims: 6/17/12, ER: 6/30/12 (6R, 5M, 4F), ET: 7/5/12 (1 4AA embryo transferred, 0 made it to freeze) ~ Beta#1: 7/14/12 - 55, Beta#2: 7/16/12 - 100, Beta#3: 7/18/12 - 199 ~ Limbo for weeks, finally confirmed pregnancy not viable: 8/13/12 ~ D&C: 8/17/12 
    Varicocele Surgery: October 2012 (long break to wait for results, no change) 
    Changed clinics: February 2013 
    IVF/ICIS Attempt #2 in April 2013 (Protocol: Antagonist). Stims: 4/12/13, Cycle Cancelled: 4/17/13 for poor follicle response and low E2 rise. 
    IVF/ICIS Attempt #3 in May 2013 (Protocol: LEAP) Cycle Cancelled: 5/20/13 at suppression check due to cyst
    IVF/ICIS Attempt #4 in July 2013 (Protocol: LEAP). Stims: 7/20/13, ER: 8/1/13 (12R, 11M, 9F), ET: 8/6/13 (3 fair embryos transferred, 0 made it to freeze) ~ Beta#1: 8/15/13 - 86, Beta#2: 8/18/13 - 390.6, Ultrasound: 9/3/13 - TWO HEARTBEATS! 

    image

  • This Sunday is crazy busy for us...family pics, swimming class, Thanksgiving shopping...I can make something on the eastside maybe the 11th or 18th or after the holidays.
    My siggy never works right! Our bug is almost 3 now! image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards