Parenting

my mom is gone

2»

Re: my mom is gone

• I can't imagine the pain you must be going through. I'm so sorry for your loss :(
  • I know I'm posting twice, but I just wanted to let you know again that you are in my thoughts.

• Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry.  I was in your shoes and it sucks.  I was 30, my Dad got a rare form of leukemia and in 2 weeks he was on a vent.  He couldn't tolerate any more treatment and it wasn't working anyway.  We turned off his sedation and told him there was nothing else we could do and he chose to come off the vent and die.  It was horrible and I wanted nothing more than to have my Daddy.  In 2 weeks it will have been 4 years.

Obviously I'm in a totally different place now but I vividly remember the place you are in now and it's awful.  I'm just SO sorry and like others have mentioned, PM me if you need to vent, cry or just ramble.   

• I am so sorry for your loss.
    Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08
  • I am so very sorry for your loss....I know there is nothing we can say to make your sadness go away.  I am so sorry............
  • I am so very sorry for your loss, my heart aches for you!
    Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
  • I am so sorry for your loss Left Hug(((hugs)))Right Hug
                                                 Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                               Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                        Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
    Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.
  • I'm so sorry!  I know your pain.  I lost my mom when I was 23 and it was such a sad, lonely and empty feeling.  I am now 35 and of course I look back and think if I had just 4 more years with her, I would have been more mature and have done things differently...spent more time, not put friends first, etc.  However, my mom knew I loved her and I am so thankful for so many other things.  I'm thankful that I had her for 23 years when so many children and babies lose their parents so young when their parents are still so much needed to take care of them.  I know my mom is at least at peace knowing she left when I was at the age of independence and understood death.  I know it's so hard now and I still ache for my mom many times.  However, time will help ease your pain, but you will always and forever miss her and love her. 
  • i'm so, so sorry for your loss.
    My babies!! Patrick Aydin, 9.24.07, and Alia Noor, 6.1.11 imageimage
  • I am very sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you. I wish you strength and courage to get through these tough times.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"