Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

NTTGP Related- Kim Kardashian

Just heard on the news she filed for divorce today after 72 days of marriage! WTF!?!?!? What is wrong with these people......and me for caring!?!?

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: NTTGP Related- Kim Kardashian

• Options
    Ha! We all knew that was going to happen!

My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 since March 2010

DH - SA = Low Morphology. Great overall count.

August 2012: HSG - All Clear

September 2012: Timed Intercourse 100 mg Clomid CD 4-8 w/ Repronex & HCG Injections = BFN

October 2012: Timed Intercourse 100 mg Clomid CD 4-8 = BFN

September 2013: New Doctor: 50 mg Clomid CD 5-9 & IUI #1 = BFN

October 2013: 50 mg Clomid CD 3-7 & IUI #2 = BFN 

November 2013 to ??? = On a mental break for now.

• Options
    I think she was more concerned about the perfect wedding than a great marriage... A $10 million wedding is a bit much but I can't imagine it will be as expensive as the divorce!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

No surprise!  He seemed so immature on Keeping up with the Kardashians.  I couldn't have spent 72 days married to him!

”text”image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    He did seem like an ass.  He seemed rude and full of himself..even worse then Kim. I prob would of gotten a divorce too!
    My Ovulation Chart Hoping for a shamrock baby....Grandma, I know you are up there looking down on me. March and St Patrick's Day is a very special time for all of us. It would be amazing to find out I was pregnant in March! Please send me all your Irish luck (been trying for 7 months and I need it!) I Love you! XOXOXOXO
  • Options
    Oh, but, "sanctity of marriage!"
    Our Squishy - 8/21/12
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    blog! thescenery.net
  • Options
    She is a classless bimbo that did it for the money.  She made close to $20 mil on that sham of a wedding.  She will also make a pretty penny on selling the divorce story.  IMO, she encompasses so much of what is wrong with this country.  Let's not forget how she became famous in the first place.
    ~ Waiting for our Little Spartan~
    Our Baby Boy is due September 8, 2012
  • Options

That is kind of crazy. I guess she just wanted the attention maybe. The thought of spending that much on a wedding. Oh well don't feel bad none of us care,but I think it is like a bad accident you don't want to look, but you can not help yourself. Lol

Married BF 6/29/2002/
    TTC Since Aug 2011/
    ME:34 all clear/DH:41 DX Severe MFI/
    IVF w/ICSI OCT 2012 Stims started 10/8/ER 10/19/12/ET 10/24/Beta#1 11/2=BFN (beta was 1.2)

IVF 2.0-Baseline 11/7/12 beta 0/All Clear
    Stim start 11/7/12//ER 11/19 11M//10F
    ET 2 embies 11/24//Beta#1 28 Beta #2 23 Beta#3 29
    stop meds Beta#4 37/C/P 5W5D EDD:8/12/13/IVF#3 in Jan

Ivf 3-frozen 3 poor 3day/fet=bfn

Ivf#4 New dr. New protocol=beta1 197 beta#2 677 beta#3 1557
     u/s 8/13 =TWINS 2 strong hb
    Due Date 4/4/14

My Chart//>

• Options

imageMissMusic:
    Scroll down--theres already a thread about this ;)

Yep, waaaay ahead of you. I keep track of celeb gossip like it's my job. Stick out tongue

Double the love
    photo Eastercollage_zps0735f04a.jpg
    7/30/12 - B/G twins born at 33w4d due to PPROM
  • Options
    imageVonbabe:
    Ha! We all knew that was going to happen!
    Exactly!
    Anniversary *TTC since 09/11 *Me-29 (low AMH) *DH-35 (moderately low sperm count) *First RE appointment 09/12 *IUI #1 with injectables 12/12 image
  • Options
    They are all kinda trashy if you ask me. They got married the same day as me and dh, we were laughing about that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"