Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

2 Month Shots

Hi Ladies,

My LO is scheduled to get his 2 month shots next week. Of course I will ask his pediatrician, but what experiences did you have with side effects from your LO after they got them? Thanks!

Re: 2 Month Shots

• Options
    No real side effects other than a very sleepy cuddly baby for 24 hrs.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagemjune3881:
    No real side effects other than a very sleepy cuddly baby for 24 hrs.

Perfect! I'd cuddle him alll day if he let me! He is really into his play mate now :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

With DD#1 we always gave her tylenol less than an hour before shots and she never had a problem.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

We just did this today. DS was hungry and extremely tired by the time we got to that part of the appointment, so he screamed pretty loudly during the shots. Post-shots, he drank his bottle and has been asleep for the last 3+ hours.

I have infant Tylenol just in case he has a problem when he eventually wakes up.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    My DD had her shots this morning. After we calmed her down she was fine for a few hours then started crying lots so we gave her medacine and shes been asleep since (about 3.5 hours so far)
  • Options
    Not at this point yet with DS, but with DD she cried everytime and always ran a fever the next day. Usually wasn't a bad fever, but she was cranky and wanted to be held. I also gave Tylenol less than an hour before shots, and I still try to do this with her now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My DS just had his this week.  May sure to have some infant Tylenol or Infant Pediacare on hand just in case he is sore or runs a fever.  DS was super snuggly.. all he wanted was for me to hold him the rest of the day.  I guess my mommy smell calms him down :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"