Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

That's some strong sucking!

Last night Mason freaked when I tried to burp him over my shoulder. He started to suck on whatever he could reach ... my cheek, lip, and nose. Well, I just looked in a mirror for the first time today, and I have a purple hickey on my cheek. I couldn't believe it. He only sucked for a few seconds, and it left this ridiculous mark. When he was younger he did this to his arm once. It looked like he had a nasty bruise on him. That is some strong sucking!

Re: That's some strong sucking!

• Options
    LOL!! Once I was side laying nursing DD, and I pulled her close but apparently she latched on to the side of my nipple instead of straight on. Holy cow that hurt! She was only on there for maybe 2 or 3 seconds, but I had a nasty hicky right next to my nipple for a week. Haha. It's crazy how powerful their sucking can be!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageMilMom2B:
    LOL!! Once I was side laying nursing DD, and I pulled her close but apparently she latched on to the side of my nipple instead of straight on. Holy cow that hurt! She was only on there for maybe 2 or 3 seconds, but I had a nasty hicky right next to my nipple for a week. Haha. It's crazy how powerful their sucking can be!

I hate!! it when this happens!!  Hurts so bad!!    LO tries to suck on my shoulder sometimes when he's really tired...but never a hickey!! lol how funny!

image 36weeks in image 36ish weeks out Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageJSanFran:

imageMilMom2B:

I hate!! it when this happens!!  Hurts so bad!!    LO tries to suck on my shoulder sometimes when he's really tired...but never a hickey!! lol how funny!

I looked in the mirror and couldn't figure out what the hell was wrong with me at first. I thought it was a big zit at first glance, but my skin is generally clear. I guess there won't be Halloween pics of me with the baby tonight. Lol
  • Options
    imageJSanFran:

imageMilMom2B:

I looked in the mirror and couldn't figure out what the hell was wrong with me at first. I thought it was a big zit at first glance, but my skin is generally clear. I guess there won't be Halloween pics of me with the baby tonight. Lol
  • Options
    LOL this all makes me laugh so much. Crazy babies.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"