Parenting
Options

One more Target Marathon post

Apparently some people at Target say the price will be honored, and some say it won't.

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/6042335.aspx

imagechalmette:

So I called Target (it sounds better if you say it with a French accent) because I got pissed. I asked to speak to a manager.

They ARE honoring the prices; HOWEVER they were so inundated with orders through both their web site and their Amazon storefront that some orders will "probably be canceled due to insufficient stock."

It's pretty much first-come, first-served.

They have removed the listings for the Marathon in both Cowmooflage and Granite from their web site.

If your local Target store happens to carry either of those patterns (most don't) you can get that price in store.

Can we consider this dropped now?

imageCharlottesWeb:

I also just got off the phone with a rep over at target.

She said NOBODY will be getting a Britax marathon at that price. It was a mistake and all orders will be cancelled.

I will be interested to see what happens. But I sort of knew there was no way it could be true.

Seems like Target service is starting to go downhill.  We were trying to buy the Graco Nautilus there over the weekend, and it was out of stock.  The girl at customer service did the bare minimum to help us.  Told us it wasn't in stock at any local store but it was online.  How about checking to see if it's still being ordered?

Annalise Marie 05.29.06
Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
Emmeline Grace 03.27.13

Re: One more Target Marathon post

• Options
    Seriously, this tells people nothing.  Some people have already posted that their order has shipped, so clearly most of this is BS.  It is fun to think that you are getting a good deal.  I hope to get mine, but let us all move on and not waste the time saving this money saves us.
  • Options

There's a lot of conflicting info on this one. It'll be nice if it happens, but I'm not counting on it.

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"