May 2011 Moms

How to clean Ugg boots?

I have a pair of Ugg boots.  not the typical "classic" ones. Mine are a little smoother.  I couldn't find the exact boot, but the material is like this:

https://cgi.ebay.ca/AUTHENTIC-UGG-AUSTRALIA-Caspia-Gravy-leather-size-7-/390274171837?pt=US_Women_s_Shoes&hash=item5ade2743bd

I tried wiping them with water and it seemed like the colour was coming off on the cloth.  It looks liek a drink dripped on them or something.

I was wondering if anyone knows how to clean them, outside of buying the official Ugg cleaner.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How to clean Ugg boots?

• Unfortunately, you may be doomed. Cleaning raw suede-type leather is very difficult if you have not scotch-guarded it.  When the color is being removed, it is the dye is being released.  

The official Ugg cleaner may be your best bet.   

• I did protect them.. but I am wondering if I didn't put enough on :(  thanks for your reply. I might just have to buy the ugg cleaner
  • Loading the player...
  • I am not sure about just a drink spilt, but I managed to drip hot grease on mine the other night, and put some corn meal on it to absorb the grease (we were looking for corn starch, but none to be found at the house).  It worked.  I can't see the spot anymore.  Good Luck!

His three plus my one; we are all excited to welcome a little one!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Easy! Just go to this website, type in your address, and they will tell you the closest location you can drop them off at.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mmmm...cake! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagetoryburch:
    tall ugg boots

OMG Someone needs to delete this.  Way to revive an almost year old post with advertising

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"