Maine Babies
Options

***confession time***

Re: ***confession time***

• Options

* i realized I wasn't pg anymore so I made brownies so I could lick the bowl

* the pg "man" being pg again annoys me till no end. Either you want to live as a man or you don't.?

* I take more video of dd in her crib looking at her mobile than anywhere else. I'm afraid people are going to think I never take her out of there. ?

• Options

I'm exhausted. I think I'll have to wake DS up to feed him. Maybe that means he will sleep longer/better? I hope so.

*I'm having pics taken tomorrow of DS. I'm so excited about it.

*DH gets home and I give him the baby. I'm happy to do that. I welcome the break. It makes me feel like a bad mom.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    *i want andrew to get a bit bigger so that he does more stuff
  • Options

* This is the most screwed up year ever.

* I was so so scared this afternoon.  All I could think of was leaving Kellen without a mom, and I was so sad.

• Options
    I'm weaning from BFing and I have such mixed feeling about it. I know it's the right choice for us, but I keep panicking that he won't do well on formula and my milk will be gone and I won't be able to get it back.
  • Options

*DH is on vacation and offered me a full nights sleep. DD sttn...I however, did not. I was too worried he wouldn't wake up with her. I shouldn't be, he is so great with her.

*I am so tired of pumping. Sometimes I want to give up and switch to formula, but I know I'll regret it. My boobs hurt and I want my old ones back. I feel selfish thinking that and that's what keeps me pumping.

*BIL is getting married the day after Thanksgiving in Tennessee to my BFF. We have to share a cabin with MIL and I'm really dreading it.  I'm not sure I can handle four straight days of her.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"