Military Families
Options

AAAGGGHHH!!!

So I was sure that I O'd last week based on my temp, EWCM, and positive OPK. Well, the OPK got lighter after what I thought was O but I kept using them to make sure we were done this month. Well, today my OPK was definitely positive... and it was even darker than I ever saw it last week and I have a ton of watery CM. Only problem is that my husband is in the military and left this morning to go in the field. He may be home tomorrow night or he may not be home until Friday. We don't even know. AAGGGHH! I'm so upset that we didn't BD last night and now I'm fearing that we've missed out chance... and with my super long (45+) day cycles, it's not only another 2 weeks until another O. I'm so frustrated and I just feel like crying. I just needed to vent before I had a melt down in real life. I'm hoping to hold it together. I don't need to be a crying mess when the guy comes to install my home security system, but that's all I want to do.
BabyFruit Ticker

PCOS--TTC since 11/2010:   
5 cycles of Clomid: all BFN, 1 cycle of Follistim:CP
1 year break thanks to deployment.
1 cycle Follistim: BFN, Lap to remove peritubal cyst May 2013
2 cycles Follistim + trigger: BFN, Gonal F +IUI April 2014: BFP!!!!!! 

Boy/Girl Twins due Jan 5, 2015!!! 

Re: AAAGGGHHH!!!

• Options
    Awww take a deep breath and try and relax! I too had super long cycles. I remember how frustrating it was...we are here for you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Formerly Dashskidaddle
  • Options
    Also, the cycle we conceived I was sure we wouldn't and was in tears because H was in the field that week too. He got to come home, but it was so late and left so early, that we half-heartedly did it once and so not on the right day so I was convinced no way...and yet, BFP. So you never know.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks Lulu. That does make me feel better. It just stinks so much sometimes going through this IF thing with my DH going in and out of the field all the time. He didn't even get a day's notice so we could BD for good measure. It's so irritating that I can take all the meds and do all the right things but if he's not home, it's all for nothing. It does make me feel better that you got your BFP in a similar situation. Here's to hoping it's my lucky month and he gets home ASAP.
    BabyFruit Ticker

PCOS--TTC since 11/2010:   
    5 cycles of Clomid: all BFN, 1 cycle of Follistim:CP
    1 year break thanks to deployment.
    1 cycle Follistim: BFN, Lap to remove peritubal cyst May 2013
    2 cycles Follistim + trigger: BFN, Gonal F +IUI April 2014: BFP!!!!!! 

Boy/Girl Twins due Jan 5, 2015!!! 

• Options
    Have fun with trying instead of stressing. I know its easier said than done especially when you're working with a timeline. After trying for three years the month I decided to just let go and have fun/enjoy the intimacy with H with no expectations we conceived that month.
    DeterminedBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I used OPKs the month we did Clomid and iui just for the fun of it. They were ridiculously wrong. I got positives a week after the HCG injectionduring taking clomid, etc. Keep your fingers crossed - its not over till AF shows :)
    ~*~ Nikki ~*~ DS born 2/18/08! TTC #2 since 01/2009 11/01 Round #5 Clomid 100 mg, IUI 11/14, at 10dpiui 11/26 Beta:12dpiui 114 11/29 Beta:15dpiui 755 1/9/10 First U/S: TRIPLETS! 6/20/11 And then there were six... http://andbabiesmakesix.wordpress.com/ Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"