LGBT Parenting
Options

Another Day Without Power

No work again today so I: built an arbor (okay, maybe 'assembled' is a better word), steam cleaned the carpet, gave the dog a bath, spoke with our insurance company, finished some bill stuff, (finally) made an appointment to have our jewelry appraised, had the cable guy come fix things, chatted with K, started dinner, and cleaned some more.

Now I'm off to do a bit of shopping before I pick LO up from daycare.  This is a great week! :-p

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Another Day Without Power

• Options

Uh...can I hire you as a contractor?

Share that energy!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    That is a productive day! Nice job!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm only ever so slightly jealous. Smile

• Options
    Can I borrow you long enough to clean out my daughter's dresser and closet? Jealous of the child free itme. I need to schedule some!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Go Two! Glad you had a productive day, now go relax with LO tonight!
  • Options

image2mommiesinoh:
    Can I borrow you long enough to clean out my daughter's dresser and closet? Jealous of the child free itme. I need to schedule some!

I cleaned DD's closet and dresser yesterday.  Put away the clothes that are now too small and brought out the next size up.  I can't believe how full a closet for a 16m/o can get!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageTwo*True:

image2mommiesinoh:

I cleaned DD's closet and dresser yesterday.  Put away the clothes that are now too small and brought out the next size up.  I can't believe how full a closet for a 16m/o can get!

That is exactly what I need to do! DW tried to put a onsie on Ky and was like um this will not snap....I was like yeah I know I have been pulling bigger ones out of her closet dresser....

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That is a lot of action for one day, totally impressed!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"