Secondary IF
Options

Cycle update

Well, on day 3, I started baby apsirin, metax, & estrace.  Then, for days 5-9 I took letrozole.  So, today I went in for blood and ultrasound and my lining is at 5.7 mm and my estrogen was at 1,000.  I am hoping that it is a good start since I only need to get to 7 mm for the RE to do a FET.  My hope is that this is good since according to the tech, I am not close to ovulation yet. (I am doing a natural FET because the supressed have a negative effect on my lining)  I go back in on Thursday and I hope my lining has gotten chuncker again :0)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers DoriBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Cycle update

• Options
    Sounds good so far!  Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Options
    I have also started drinking raspberry leaf tea to help with lining..not sure if it's working but my lining has been close to 9 for the last couple of cycles :)
    Jen Mom to Benjamin, born 9/28/06 TTC # 2 since 7/2010 Unexplained IF 1st round of clomid April 2011 BFN 2nd round of clomid May 2011 BFN 1st round of femara June 2011 BFN 2nd round of femara with ovidrel and IUI #1 July 2011 BFN 3rd round of femara with ovidrel and IUI #2 August 2011 BFN 4th round (ahhhhh!!!!) of femara with ovidrel and IUI #3 converted to TI September 2011 ???
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The three layers is more important than thickness!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    TTC since 6/02 (age 22) K/U instantly despite no AF for 5 months--preemie baby boy 1/03
    M/C 11/04 - M/C 05 - M/C 06 - BFP 2/08--fullterm baby girl 10/08 - M/C 4/11 - went to RE at age 31
    DX: crappy quality & infrequent ovulation, mild MFI
    Stimmed cycle #1 C/P 7/11 - Stimmed cycle #2 C/P 8/11 - Stimmed cycle #4 C/P 10/11
    On Stimmed Cycle #5
    Always thought I'd be a "mom of many"--now just hoping to be a "mom of one or two more!"
  • Options
    Good luck! Dont know much about lining yet, I am sure I will learn more starting in September.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"