D.C. Area Babies
Options

Best way to get rid of baby clothes

What is the best way to get rid of gently used baby clothes? Garage sale? Craigslist? Consignment?  Something else? 

While I am not planning on buying a new car or anything with the proceeds, I would love to make at least a little tiny bit of $$ off of them since I have baby clothes for boys and girls from newborn on up to get rid of.  Lots - and - lots of clothes.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Best way to get rid of baby clothes

• Options

I eBay and do very well.  It's not for everyone but I've been selling for a long time so it's the easiest for me since I lots of feedback and know the ropes.

The biggest pain for me is taking the pictures, but I would also find having people come to look at the clothes at pain if I did it on Craigslist.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I've sold most of DD's clothes on Craigslist and had a lot of success with it. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

do you have an online bulletin board at work? try there

• Options
    would like to do something with DS's clothes too.  i consigned some of his clothes and a few maternity things at kid to kid in centreville....RIPOFF!....some were even brand new with tags!  I might as well of donated them.  I have given several things to friends but would be nice to make a few $ to buy the next size!  
  • Options
    Google "just between friends" consignment.... they have a sale in our area coming up soon - the biggest in our area I believe. It's just one weekend so there's no waiting weeks and weeks for your money - and you get to price all your own items (you get to keep 60%).

Proud Mama to cleft cutie <3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"