Indiana Babies
Options

10 days!!!!

i had my doctor's apt yesterday....and LO measured right at 8lbs.  eeep!  which is pretty right on track with DD (she actually measured 8 lb 12 oz at her 37 week growth u/s).  my doctor was great yesterday and didn't push the c/s at me, but said it could still go either way should i go into labor in the next week.  but the "up in the airness" (?)  was getting to me so i asked if we could just go ahead and pick a date for the c/s in case i didn't go into labor.  i really assumed she would tell me i would have to wait until after the holiday weekend, but she ended up saying we could do it that saturday.  she said she was on call that weekend and could do it.  so....now i'm just waiting on the hospital to call me and confirm the date i guess.  but if that day sticks our LO will be here in 10 days!!!!  so excited AND so nervous!

Re: 10 days!!!!

• Options
    ETA:  hospital just called and confirmed....9/3 @ 7:00 a.m. we will be meeting the newest member of our family!
  • Options
    jgoojgoo member
    congrats! that is so exciting! Big Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay!!  That is very exciting. If you go into labor before then, I hope you have a smooth labor and delivery.  I'll be looking for your updates.
    TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Wow! That is so soon! Hope you are hanging in there. Please keep us updated!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Eek! I'm praying everything goes well for you and baby is healthy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"