We sincerely apologize for the continued log-in issues you're experiencing with our Community. Our Tech team has prioritized this issue and is actively working on a solution; we are hoping to have a fix released soon. We know this glitch is extremely inconvenient and we really appreciate your continued patience and understanding.
If you have any questions or additional concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Bump Team
i had my doctor's apt yesterday....and LO measured right at 8lbs. eeep! which is pretty right on track with DD (she actually measured 8 lb 12 oz at her 37 week growth u/s). my doctor was great yesterday and didn't push the c/s at me, but said it could still go either way should i go into labor in the next week. but the "up in the airness" (?) was getting to me so i asked if we could just go ahead and pick a date for the c/s in case i didn't go into labor. i really assumed she would tell me i would have to wait until after the holiday weekend, but she ended up saying we could do it that saturday. she said she was on call that weekend and could do it. so....now i'm just waiting on the hospital to call me and confirm the date i guess. but if that day sticks our LO will be here in 10 days!!!! so excited AND so nervous!