Washington Babies
Options

Phillips Ultra Sound?

Who has done this and how does it work?  I want to know what we are having before the Bumps and Babies Fair and my anatomy scan isn't scheduled until 2 weeks after. 

BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12

Re: Phillips Ultra Sound?

• Options

You need to get a note from your OB (it has to be OB, not MW) and then they call you for models.  There is a place in Bellevue that will do it, but for a price.  I wasn't willing to shell out $90 to do it when I was pregnant with A, but it would be worth it.  Also, they need a note from your OB, as well.  They may accept MW, but not sure.

M + K = 05.16.09 | A.P. = 02.27.11
  • Options
    Message me your email addy. I will forward you what info I have
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMrsKatie:

You need to get a note from your OB (it has to be OB, not MW) and then they call you for models.  There is a place in Bellevue that will do it, but for a price.  I wasn't willing to shell out $90 to do it when I was pregnant with A, but it would be worth it.  Also, they need a note from your OB, as well.  They may accept MW, but not sure.

Yes, the place where you pay will accept a midwife signature.

Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • Options

Email me

First.Last at philips dot com

• Options

is this free/discount u/s's? because i really want these too. can i get info too? i looked at reviews at the place in bellevue  on yelp and i'm not sure i 100% trust the reviews.

thanks! 

• Options

It is free but you are not guaranteed to get an appointment. I was really looking forward to doing this when I was Pg with DD. I sent in all my info really early and talked to them, they said they would contact me when they needed a model that was my gestational age...I never heard from them. Now I wish I would have gone to one of the paid places instead.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    imagejennlin:

is this free/discount u/s's? because i really want these too. can i get info too? i looked at reviews at the place in bellevue  on yelp and i'm not sure i 100% trust the reviews.

thanks! 

Yes - it is not a guarantee but I can send you the info/paperwork.

• Options
    I did it once - they had me come in as a model (hahaha - there's a joke!) and it was actually when they were having some sort of show to promote their new u/s equipment.  There were about 20 of us "models," and they had u/s machines and beds set up around the perimeter of a big meeting room in a hotel.  Then they had multiple u/s techs (they were certified) at each station.  I didn't think that the pictures I got were anything fantastic, but it was really fun to see the baby again, and I got paid $50 for my time.  I thought it was worth it!  I hope they call you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I did it about 20 times when I was pregnant with Holden!  It was a lot of fun, and nice to make some extra $$.     I would love to do it once or twice with the weebs, I wonder if they accept twin mamas?
    imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • Options
    thanks kacie! ygm.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"