Washington Babies

(AW) pssst - don't tell DH, but

E took her first steps (2 of them) today!  I go back and forth between being excited for her and freaking out about such an early walker.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: (AW) pssst - don't tell DH, but

• Wow that is really early if your ticker is right!  DD was 13 months, and DS was 17 months!  (I especially didn't want DS to walk and didn't encourage it at all!!)
    ~Susan Mommy to H 08.07.06, and G 10.11.08, m/c(d&c) 08.10.05 13wks image
    NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker My Pregnancy blog
  • WOOHOOOO I knew she would be walking soon. Way to go E
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Awesome!  Meg was 9 mo when she started. 

Ryan and Khloe are almost there at 14mo and Katie is no where close.

Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
  • Wow that's an early walker - how exciting!
    collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
  • Way to go, E!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic EDD: September 22, 2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Holy crap!!  Go E! 
    imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • Eek! How exciting! Be excited. It's so fun! Audrey was a super early walker, already running at 9.5 months. Jumping at 12. If E is anything like her, you will have a little daredevil on your hands!

my Rye-guy too was walking at 10 months, not quite as early as A, but still early!

go E!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Wow that is awesome!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • That's awesome, go E!
    Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • Go E!!
    TTC #1 Sept 2008
    M/C 9/21/09 | M/C 12/24/09 | BFP 1/23/10
    Madeline Rey DOB 9/30/10
    TTC # 2 Jan 2013
    BFP 3/12/13 | EDD 11/18/13
    It's a GIRL! Lydia Marie!
    Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Holy cow!  10 months was WAY too early for DS to begin walking... they have absolutely no sense at 10 months.  But you have a girl, so maybe... ?  Good luck, momma.  And be prepared for a lot of bruises.  :)

I'm going to make an AWESOME big brother.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Wow. We walked at 9mos and yeah - I don't think it did us any favors - we are just NOW not falling / tripping all the time. I hope she's cautious and stable - and not a klutzy daredevil like us - seriously the hardest part of parenting to me so far. Go M!
  • Wow!  Go Miss E!
    Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • WOW!  Way to go!  I can't imagine DS walking in a month.. he'll be nowhere near there for quite a while (which is fine with me!)

• She took 2 more steps yesterday, but nothing today, although she brazenly cruises around the house on anything she can touch, regardless of how sturdy it is - the seat of the jumperoo, the wall, a pile of laundry...

I'm hoping that she continues to be more interested in crawling fast than in getting places hands-free, although it might be nice to slow her down for a while.  She bumps her head enough as it is!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"