LGBT Parenting
Options

What are you having for lunch today?

I had an uninspiring and not-worth-the-8-points Lean Cuisine, with celery and carrot sticks. Super lame-o. If you brought your lunch to work or are eating at home, what did you have? I need ideas. (If you're eating out for lunch, feel free to share that too of course :))

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: What are you having for lunch today?

• Options
    I have a frozen lunch...the kind in the red box...what are those? WW? How bad is it that I eat these things all the time and I have no idea what brand it is.  It's not Lean Cuisine...I don't really care for them....must be WW right? lol!  Yeah, obviously I didn't put much thought into my lunch today. :-P
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

When I moved offices, I got a small cube fridge in my office. I LOVE it. I have been going to Wegmans every Sunday and stocking up on a few things for the week. They aren't the most healthy (although they do have salads), but it is 100x better than eating in the cafeteria.

I haven't eaten yet, but my choices are chicken potstickers, penne with vokda sauce and chicken, and mac and cheese (which was supposed to be for the kids, but they didn't like it so I took it for lunch.) I think today is a penne day.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Chef salad with turkey and ham. Fresh strawberries and cantaloupe and a coke..(my cheat :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Probably some left over lasagna and a salad. It may change when I get home though. My fridge is FULL of leftovers to pair with salad.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I had chicken noodle soup and a soft pretzel (they are blasting the a/c at work today, so the soup was nice)
  • Options
    Peanutbutter roll ups, haha.  AKA tortilla spread with PB and then rolled.  Lunch of champions!  We usually eat dinner leftovers for lunch, but we were gone for the weekend and got home too late and too hot to cook.  Microwave popcorn is sustaining me for the long afternoon.
    TTC with PCOS since July 2011.
    IVF Oct/Nov 2012
    Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 190, Beta #3 = 1044
    Cautiously optimistic.
  • Options
    I wish I could do leftovers, but Jen is a big eater. I take my dinner portion, she eats the rest - even if I've made 4 servings. (And she maintains her size-6 frame quite easily, le sigh.) I have tried scooping out a lunch portion and putting it in a container in the fridge right away, but then I find her eating it later ("I'm hungry!"). Stick out tongue Someday we'll have a big freezer and I can cook and freeze.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

I had egg salad with fresh spinach on a bagel thin with some pirate booty on the side and a sparkling water.

If we have leftovers I have to divide the dinner portions into four servings and put to in containers right away. Then they make it to the next day.

Met 07/07/05, Wedding 07/07/07, Legal Marriage Ceremony 12/9/12, Baby Boy Born 08/09/13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"