Upstate NY Babies
Options

so I think Baby 2 has named himself...

Last night in the few moments of sleep I had- i kept dreaming about this baby and he had a name and when I woke up this morning it seemed to fit- I'm not going to share it yet- I want to "try it on" for a week and see (also I am so lost with middle names) but in my dream it totally worked- and it was nothing that DH or I had on either of our lists...

anyone have a premonition like moment with name or otherwise for their baby?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: so I think Baby 2 has named himself...

• Options
    Didn't happen to us...but cute story!
  • Options

cute, I think it's a sign! ;)

A similar thing happened w/ naming Evan. We were thinking all along if we had a boy he'd be Ethan. Then when we found out it was a boy we started second guessing. We had a long list and narrowed down to 3 names (Evan was not on the list) One night when I couldn't sleep I was laying on the couch watching TV and The Butterfly Effect was on... Ashton Kutcher's characters name is Evan. I ended up falling asleep on the couch and had a dream and I had a little boy (around 5-6 yrs old) and his name was Evan. When I woke up I added the name to our list, and DH vetoed it at first, but it obviously grew on him... he knew I liked it so much and one day just said- his name is Evan!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

kinda..

DH had picked a boy's name and i had picked a girls name logn before we even started trying. a month before we started trying my uncle Michael passed away, two weeks later my granmother, Josephine, also passed away. the boy's name DH had picked was Michael Joseph (obviously) but we were team green so we didn't know what the baby was..

well we should have known.

shortly before we went to buy the nursery furniture my mom gave me some bonds i had, two in fact, one from my godfather, my uncle Michael and one from my granmother Josephine.

i didn't 'know' then, but looking back the signs were there.

that and that sweet old lady at my shower that told me i was having a girl b/c she stole all my beauty Indifferent

• Options
    imageMrs_Hark:

that and that sweet old lady at my shower that told me i was having a girl b/c she stole all my beauty Indifferent

Oh My- how did you keep your composure? 

• Options
    It didn't happen to me, but a friend of mine.  She had a dream about the name, the name wasn't on any of her lists, but she decided to use it.
  • Options

DH drove me nuts naming B. I had Natalie picked out since I was little so "twin b" had a name, but "twin a" was nameless until I was like 7mths pregnant. DH went into Best Buy one day, he came home- told me his cashier's name was Brandon and it "clicked", that would be his choice. Not a premonition but sooo random ;)

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Not in a dream, but both DH and I had wanted the name Elizabeth for a girl long before we even met.  I also had a lovey as a toddler that I called Ellie haha.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"