Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

help, what can i give my LO

he has had a terrible cough at night and during the day, should i call my pedi and see what she reccomends? he is 8 months old i give him motrin and tylenol for fevers he only had a fever last night but i have a feeling his throat hurts when he coughs because he starts crying oh my LO i wish he wasnt sick he has a runny nose also TIA

Re: help, what can i give my LO

• Options
    I would call you pedi, they may also want to see your lo.

DD1 | Jan 2009
    DD2 | June 2011
    DS1 | Oct 2013
       ADD3 | Oct 2014 (April 2001)
    DS2 | June 2016
    DS3 | Dec 2018

Due with baby blob August 2021

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I guess ill call ive been calling all week bc he doesnt sleep good at night and crys all the time because of his fevers but they always just tell me to wait a couple a days and see how he is doing, thats why i dont wanna call but i guess i can call today since its friday, 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i have to wait to 8:30 am to call because thats the time the office is open. poor baby he is still coughing i wish i could do more that just give him motrin or tylenol, by the way motrin helped more than tylenol, he only had one fever last night, but before that he was only on tylenol and he had high fevers up to 3 times a night :(
  • Options
    How high is his fever?  Does a warm bottle or pacifier help his cough at all?  (I know when I'm feeling like crud, warm beverages soothe the cough, at least for a little bit)  How often are you dosing him with the tylenol vs motrin?
  • Options
    well his fever before last night went up to 104. but last night when he only woke up once crying his fever was only 101.5 so it wasnt that high, i do motrin and tylenol every 6hrs or so now because he doesnt get fevers during the day anymore, thanks God, but he has a terrible cough anyway and runny nose ,
  • Options
    Can you take in the bathroom and run a steamy shower to help loosen things up?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"