Doriimage
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!

Re: The Sexy Poll

• JMayJMay member

UberUnSexy: Men in full cycling gear and shaved legs... shudder. (No offense if any of your DHs are cyclists!)

Not Sexy: Men in full cycling gear.

Kinda Sexy: DH in a suit, on a business call. Yep, I'm addicted to power, except when he tries to use it on me... LOL

Uber Sexy: My DH after a shower, with a white towel around his hips... Drool.

Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • UberUnSexy: Guys who grunt at the gym

Not Sexy: Guys who brag too much

Kinda Sexy: Men who take charge

Uber Sexy: DH doing yard work:)

Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • UberUnSexy: an overconfident man that has nothing to back it

Not Sexy: a broke man (gosh I sound so superficial)Angel

Kinda Sexy:  A man that smells good.

Uber Sexy: A man that smells good, looks good and has brains to match!

Trying for baby #2 since May 2010. DX elevated prolactin. Clomid round 1-50mg=BFN. Clomid round 2-100mg = BFN. Began taking Cabergoline and prolactin levels regulated. July IUI#1= BFN. Break cycle for August and BFP on 8/26/11! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • UberUnSexy:  A smelly man

Not Sexy:   have to agree with JMay on this cyclists

Kinda Sexy:  Men that are clean cut and smell good

Uber Sexy:  My DH all dressed up!!

imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image Doriimage
  • Uberunsexy- the shriveled old men at the nudie beach when I was in st. Marteen, unsexy - guy boobies, sexy - when DH cleans kitchen and puts kids to bed, ubersexy - DH being protective of me (he always waits up for me to get home from work and when he hears me open the garage he opens the door for me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oooo! I want to play!

UberUnSexy: Man boobs. Mine are big enough for the both of us. Not Sexy: Men who highlight their hair. Sorry.Kinda Sexy: Preppy men- the preppier the better

Uber Sexy: Preppy men wearing croakies and tan flip flops who majored in History, Finance, or Political Science (weird and superficial, I know) Mmm...YUM!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • UberUnSexy: Speakng with horrible grammatical errors, the drunk guy, I have to also agree with man boobs, men who try to prove they are worth something by name dropping or other methods (Wow, I have a lot of things in this section!)

Not Sexy: A man crying at a movie when I don't (Sensitive to a point is okay, but there is definitely a line!)

Kinda Sexy: A guy working out (without grunting)

Uber Sexy: DH cleaning the house!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"